Chapter 41: Punishment

"Care to tell me why you think it was a good idea?" I asked pinning Cassy to the kitchen counter

"I have no idea what you're talking about Michael" she sang trying to get out of my hold. Pushing her loose hair over her shoulder I placed a kiss on her collarbone before stopping underneath her ear.

"Amore mio don't play with me" I whispered.

Not waiting for a reply I threw her over my shoulder, bringing my hand down onto her ass.

Hearing the whimper leaving her mouth I smirked walking to my bedroom. Feeling her trying to wiggle her way out of my hold I groaned before throwing her onto the bed.

Crawling onto the bed I lifted her wrists, making sure they were secure against the headbord.

"You've been a brat this whole week sweetheart and I've had enough of your attitude" I growled out, trailing kisses down her neck.

Lifting her shirt I trailed kisses down her abdomen while pulling her skirt off.

Positioning myself between her , I spread her legs. Not moving her underwear out of the way just yet, I pulled off my shirt before dragging my tongue teasingly slow down her clothed core.

"My little slut's already dripping" I teased moving my finger in a circler mostion, pressing down on her clit.

Placing one last kiss on her stomach I gripped her underwear with my teeth, dragging it down.

Not wasting any time I wrapped my arms around her thighs keeping her in place while devouring her pussy.

"Fuck! just like that" she yelled out moving her hips upwards to create more friction.

Pushing down her abdomen, I felt the buldge growing in my pants with every sound she makes.

The room filled with her moanes and the sound of my tongue moving against her wetness.

I knew she would've been gripping my hair if her hands were free but she didn't have that luxury today.

"I'm going to...shit!" she moaned but before she could reach her high I released my hold on her thighs standing up.

"What's wrong princess?" I cooed watching her pant looking mad as shit.

She wasn't going to like the little game I've decided to play with her today but punishments aren't supposed to be enjoyed.

Grabbing her ankles I strapped them to the side of our bed making sure I had a perfect view of her dripping cunt.

Unbuckling my belt I released my pulsing dick before sitting down on the chair facing her.

"No I'm sorry...please I'll be a good girl just for you" she begged watching my hand spreading my pre-cum over my cock.

Chuckling I spread my legs before sliding my hand down.