Chapter 22: Hungry

*Violence warning*

*Violence warning*

When Carter left with Iris I picked up the knife he dropped looking at the Bastard in front of me waking up.

"Took you long enough" I chuckled.

"Yo...your fuckki... Fucking insane" he spat out groaning in pain while spitting out blood.

Chuckling yet again I walked closer dragging the knife up his leg.

"Where is he?" I asked Marco, Damon's second in command.

We caught him in a strip club nearby so I and Carter decided to have a little fun with him while his still breathing after sending the bomb and the letter to us.

The dumb duck, I mean fuck. I've been spending too much time around Iris.

"You'll only know when it's too late" oh now he can talk normally.

Shaking my head I stopped the knife on top of his manhood, knowing that it was man's most valuable spot.

We sing like canneries whenever our dicks are near danger.

"Wait wait...I'll tell you just remove the knife" he bargained thinking he's won this round.

Moving away he started speaking "He's in hiding no one knows where he is but after Carter took Iris he's changed he's...he's...he's lost it".

Well, he's going to be broken when he learns that Iris found a liking in Carter.

Smirking at my thoughts I moved forward cutting his ropes.

Thinking his free he tried standing up but Carter broke both his knees when he started talking about touching Iris and missing her tits the most.

Looking at the guard that walked in with Iris, I gave him a nod which was all it took for him to throw Marco over his shoulder.

Following them, I sat in front of a giant fish tank waiting for the show to start.

When the guard dropped him in the water a thousand piranhas started swimming forward and within minutes poor Marco was no more.

I always love watching Carter's little pets when we throw people in.

Don't judge me it's relaxing.

Feeling Iris kissing me back I bit her soft lip asking for entrance but she denied me so I did the next best thing

Moving my hand down her side I slapped her ass causing her to gasp while I took the chance to explore each corner of her mouth with my tongue.

My little butterfly tried fighting back but I won and slowly sucked her tongue before pulling back.

Her cheeks were red causing her to look adorable.

Wait what

"It's sorted" Micheal sang walking into the room and interrupting our moment.

"What the fuck happened here?" he teased talking to Iris but a smile grew on my face the moment she whispered "bad word" still processing what just happened.

Hearing Michael apologizes to Iris I moved away from her, remembering that she needed to talk to me before I dragged her here.

"I was hungry" she mumbled giving me a sheepish smile.

Looking at the time I grabbed my keys and told Iris to go to the car. I need her to be a few feet in front of us so I can ask Michael what he found out about Damon's location.

After Michael told me that it was a dead end I gave him a few orders before we reached the car.

"Can I drive?" Iris asked holding out her hand.

Shaking my head I placed the keys in her palm hoping I wouldn't regret my decision but as soon as we took off I gripped the door handle yelling at her to slow down.

She mumbled a "Sorry" while continuing to drive over every red light we encountered.

Stopping outside Burger King I jumped out of the car holding myself back from kissing the floor.

"You're never driving again!"

"Whyyyy?" she raised a question frowning at me. She almost killed us and yet she was asking me why she couldn't drive again, is she blind?

Taking a deep breath I reached out to hold her hand pulling her closer.

"Because princesses don't drive themselves, sí" I placed a strand of hair behind her ear hoping she'd buy the excuse.

"Princess Diana drove herself and she's a real Princess" she argued pulling me into the building.

Changing the subject I stood behind Iris while she ordered, holding her waist while I drew small circles.

The cashier kept looking between the two of us while placing our order.

"You look adorable together" she added after I paid causing Iris to blush while I just had a big grin plastered on my face.

Feeling Iris trying to get out of my hold I tightened my grip around her waist keeping her in place.

"Fudge" she whispered trying to remove my arm while wiggling her body.

Groaning I turned us around laying on top of her, being careful not to crush her with my weight.

"You're going to make me pee my pants if you keep laying on top of me" she squealed trying to push me off. Chuckling I rolled to the side but as soon as I realized that I'd reached the side of the mattress It was too late.

The silent room filled with her laughter, while I lay flat on the cold ground rubbing my head.

"Fuck!" I cursed waiting for her to call me out on it yet I only heard the bathroom door closing.

I need a bigger bed.