Chapter 4: Work

Glancing at the clock I decided to go to bed seeing that it was already 4 in the morning

Zeus would usually be crashing at my door letting me know it was bedtime but he was oddly quiet tonight.

To quiet...

Walking down the halls calling out to him I looked outside, in the kitchen and I even made sure he wasn't busy tormenting Michael again.

Not finding Zeus anywhere I checked I asked the guards on patrol if they'd seen him "In the west wing capo".

Signing I made my way toward the side of the house I made sure Micheal kept Iris in at all times, I don't need her getting in the way while she's here.

Looking in the theatre room, the second kitchen, the lounge area, and the fucking gym my dog was nowhere to be seen so I checked the only place that was left.

Her bedroom.

Slowly opening the door a soft growl could be heard from inside but it soon stopped when Zeus saw it was me entering.

He was curled up next to a sleeping Iris under the covers and on The fucking BED!

She's been here for one day and already has my second-in-command wrapped around her finger and now my dog too.

"Zeus come" I whisper-yelled watching Zeus trying to get out of her tight grip. Deciding to help him a little I walked closer.

Picking up her wrist slowly Zeus got up and jumped out of bed and I placed her hand down while examining her face that was visible from the bathroom light dimly lighting up the room. Her slightly chubby cheeks were tinted red and her full lips were in a pout, a few lines were visible between her dark brown eyebrows while her long lashes rested on her cheek.

Before I could move closer a soft growl stopped my movement.

Giving Zeus a questioned looked he stopped seeing that I was trying to touch the sleeping beauty.

What the fuck am I thinking!

Stepping back I left the room pulling out my phone.

Calling Ashley she answered on the second ring agreeing to come over without me needing to ask.

"Hi baby" she purred when I opened the door jumping into my arms.

Shoving her off me, we made our way to the guest room after I left Zeus with a pleading Michael.

×WARNING SMUT×

"I've missed y-" slamming her against the closed door I trailed open-mouth kisses along her neck, ripping off the tight skirt she was wearing I dragged my hand over her hips stopping when I reached her wet core.

Letting out a moan Ashley threw her head back as much as possible.

"Fuck sir please make me cum!" she begged, enjoying the feeling of my fingers slowly thrusting into her.

"I don't recall permitting you to speak " I growled while she pushed us onto the bed leaving marks on my neck.

Moving her hips in a circular motion I pulled off my dress shirt watching her slide down on her knees dragging her hands down my chest.

Stopping at my pants she pulled them off, taking my cock in both her hands I pulled her closer. Licking up the pre cum Ashley took me in her mouth bobbing her head trying to take all of me but failing.

Helping her a little I placed my hand on her head pushing her down more groaning at the sound of her choking on my size.

A few minutes later, I filled her mouth with my warm liquid causing her to swallow all of it.

Removing the rest of her clothing I placed her down on the bed pulling her ass up while her face was almost hidden in the mattress below her quickly slipping on a condom.

Slamming into her without warning she screamed out in pleasure gripping the sheets underneath her.

The headboard repeatedly slammed against the wall while I picked up my pace. Feeling her walls tighten around my cock, I wrapped my hand around the back of her neck forcing her spine to bend more while I slammed into her harder.

"Can I please cum, Fuck ahh! just like that" She moaned out making my release ten times harder to achieve.

Feeling her cum I pulled out knowing the moment she spoke my release wouldn't come as I pulled off the empty condom.

Walking into the bathroom I took a shower hoping she'd be gone when I walked out but my irritation grew when I found her curled up under the sheets.

"Ashley get out" I half yelled but she made no attempt to move so I groaned walking out of the room and deciding to deal with her when I woke up in a few hours.

She knew the rules all of my sluts knew them but yet she always tried staying longer thinking I'd sleep in the same bed as her.

No strings attached.

Walking into Michael's room I'd expected to find Zeus trapping him in a corner by now but Michael was peacefully sleeping.

Smacking him over the head he jumped up pulling the gun he had hidden underneath his pillow towards me but as soon as he realized it was me he lowered it rubbing his head.

"Fuck off man" he groaned falling onto his pillow.

"Where's Zeus?".

Rubbing his neck he gave me a sheepish smile "He kept scratching on the door and I thought he needed to go shit or something so I let him out but as soon as I did he ran to Iris's door and jumped into her bed so I left him there" he mumbled the last part.

Rolling my eyes I walked out without sparing him another word as I made my way back to my room falling on my king-sized bed.

"Fuck you Zeus" I mumbled tugging the blanket closer.

Betrayed by a fucking dog

Was my last thought before I fell asleep dreaming of a certain girl only a few doors away from me.