Chapter 38: His Toy

Hearing voices surrounding me I slowly opened my eyes wondering what was going on

Looking at Michael, Cassie, and Maria examining me I groaned rubbing my eyes.

When I tried to sit up a strong arm held me down and memories of last night filled my head causing a blush to form.

"They look so cute" Maria cooed.

When I felt Carter tightening his hold I knew he was waking up.

"If I open my eyes and Iris isn't the only one I see in this room I'll be using the gun underneath my pillow without thinking twice" he spoke in his morning voice causing the butterflies I felt last night to return.

"It's noon and your late for our meeting" Micheal yelled out following Maria and Cassy who quickly left the room.

It's noon!

Feeling the sudden need to pee I wiggled my way out of his grip but the second my feet touched the ground I fell.

The slight pain between my legs was just another reminder of what we did last night.

"You alright la mia piccola farfalla?" Carter chuckled lifting his head so he could look at me struggling to stand up.

Glaring at him he stood up and helped me walk while enjoying my struggle too much.

This idiot is the reason I can't walk and he finds it funny.

"Good morning" He placed a kiss on my cheek.

Greeting him back I smiled at him before he left me to do my business.

After eating breakfast we went back to the main house because Carter had to attend the meeting he missed earlier at least Michael succeeded in moving the time when he saw Carter wasn't at the house

Maria told them where we were so that's how they found us.

The second Michael and Carter disappeared into the office Cassie was by my side.

"You're glowing" she smiled sitting down next to me.

Blushing yet again I bit my bottom lip to stop the smile forming on my lips.