Leverage

Guess who finished the fifth book, Bitches.

That's right, Fuckers, we did!

Talk about fucking finally! Amiright? Or amiright?

So fucking grateful, we really hope you guys love this book but-

It's book 6 and on I'm looking forward to-

Where we're going back to our original writing style (YA) This book just got a little too intense...

But it is what it is, and hopefully what it is, is enjoyable for you, sons of Bitches.

-Twisted

__________________________________________________________________________

He sighs as he watches Uma pace.

Growling.

They'd been in here for at least an hour already.

Locked in this-

Well, he couldn't say it was a dungeon.

The room was actually nicer than what he'd even thought Evie's room would be like.

Plush.

It may have been one of the nicest places he'd ever stepped foot in.

At first had thought they'd been shoved into the God's actual quarters-

But no.

The god really was just an asshole.

A whole nother room and he'd made his daughter sleep in the catacombs?

And it didn't look like Deez had much more of an idea that this room, and maybe even others existed up here.

He turns to Deez as she continues to walk around the room curiously.

Like she had been since they'd arrived.

In awe.

Why the shit were they still here?

And-

His gaze settles on the three figures on the bed-

-why the hell were they still sleeping?

Had T slipped them all full doses?

He glances towards the door.

And when the hell would he be joining them?

He was going to strang-

They all jump as James gasps and sits up, "T!"

"James!" Uma spins as she rushes to the bed, "What happened?"

"Captain?" James looks around in confusion, "where the hell are we?"

"The temple." Deez explains as she sits on the foot of the bed.

"The-" James eyes widen as he scrambles off the bed. "Why? Wait-" His eyes narrow, "that mother-" He hisses as he rubs his neck.. "Where the fuck is he?" He blanks, "Captain. I mean-"

"Askin' where T is?" Uma sighs before she drags a hand down her face, "wouldn't we all like to fuckin' know."

"How ya be-"

"Fuuuuuck," Beam groans as he rolls off the bed and looks around alert. "The fuck?" He whips his head back and forth as he eyes each of them in confusion before he looks around the room- "I'mma kill him." He growls as he brandishes his fist.

He frowns and walks over and shakes Harry's shoulder as Beam continues seething.

"Oi, I be ah likin' that dream!" Harry glares before he blinks up at him.