nemona offered

Uva academy 11:21 am

Arven at book section in left side of entrance hall who's reading something in a moment until he heard a voice by familiar person, "hey arven." He lower the book bit to see nemona standing there in front of him with hands behind the back.

Arven: "what's up nemona."

Nemona: "you wanna join me at schoolyard to watch kung fu lesson between Kate Patricia and dawn ceries bit."

Arven: "sure."

He placed book back inside book shelf begin walked together with nemona towards schoolyard to watch kung fu lesson but they didn't there dictator clavell standing there behind the entrance just saw the whole thing with a smile on his face.

Schoolyard

Both kate and dawn doing scratching in the battlefield for kung fu lesson in a minute while being watch by Paul's tyrogue, tygra, miette from section 17,  mallow from section 23, her wife lillie learne, korg, and mallow's combusken. Kate wearing pink lavender sport bra to expose the whole midriff and belly button, red gym shorts with gray strips, and tennis shoes. She wearing eye contact lens and her hair into mediums bun. Dawn wearing blue velvet sport bra to expose midriff and 6 pack abs, medium color dye leggings, and worked out shoes. Her hair into short ponytail.

Both arven and nemona arrived at schoolyard to see dawn friends watching the kung fu lesson too as well and they approach the group.

Nemona: "hey guys, you watching the lesson too."

Mallow: "yup."

Combusken: "combusken."

Arven: "that's your Pokemon, ms."

Mallow: "yup, he and Paul's tyrogue watching the lesson."

They spotted Paul's tyrogue sitting on the grass in Indian style still focus the lesson but nemona didn't know there Paul isn't here in this group and said to mallow, "where Mrs. Ceries rookie at anyway." Mallow replied, "he at his hometown going to have a Pokemon battle against gym leader, maylene in his universe so he leave tyrogue with us to watch the lesson if he interested do kung fu move and he got seven days off."

Nemona: "that's great."

At battlefield with Kate and dawn having stare down to each other, then dawn said to kate with surprise, "ready kiddo." Kate replied, "yes Mrs. Ceries."

Miette: "begin."

Both of them running towards each other for a moment until dawn begin called out kung fu move, "monkey fist!" Kate Dodge from the attack and delivered counter attack, "mantis kick!" Right on the stomach cause dawn slide back bit and stop that's surprised tyrogue bit.

Dawn: "nice counter attack, kiddo."

Kate: "thanks Mrs. Ceries."

She run straight to her with another kung fu move, "heracross punch!" But dawn take a leap above kate and said, "repulsed the monkey!" Kate replied, "uh-oh!" She behind Kate to deliver low kick until kate blocked the kick with a hand and said, "Beartic blocked repulsed the monkey."

Miette: "wow, new kung fu move blocked, it's beartic blocked repulsed the monkey from Ms. Patricia. Not bad at all."

Nemona: "way to go kid."

Arven: "it's pretty impressive."

Kate: "stubborn sandile kick!"

But dawn blocked the move and counter  attack with, "buneary fist of fury!" Delivered dozen of punches on stomach with light critical damage but she doesn't give up and begin delivered, "toad kick!" She delivered kick in the stomach little bit hard and begin with another kung fu move, "cobra cut grass!" She low kick  underneath dawn to cause falling down on the ground within her back soft.

Miette: "stop."

Kate grabbed dawn hand to lift her up from the ground to her feet that's surprised dawn bit and said, "good job out there, kiddo, on Tuesday you doing target practice at professor Rowan ranch in same time while using my blaster pistol." Kate replied, "of course Mrs. Ceries."

Nemona look at combusken and tyrogue with a smile, "you two are surprised to see kung fu lesson from them, huh." Both of then nodded their heads to agree with her, until Lillie look at her wife got little surprised and worried, "honey, I asked you something."

Mallow: "sure babe."

Lillie: "I was thinking about it since 3 weeks ago. Well let's adopted a baby boy."

Mallow: "of course honey, let do it in 3 days because we need to tell our family about it first if they okay with it."

Lillie: "sounds good."

"Dustox!"

They look up of surprised to see male poison moth Pokemon dustox got confused look on his face to hint arven and said, "I believe you made wrong turn, huh buddy." Dustox replied back with shameful cry, "dustox, dustox!" Arven said, "don't worry I take care of you as my team." He pulled out pokeball to capture dustox easily and went inside pokeball begin lock it.

Tygra: "it's right thing to do that, dude."

Miette: "good thinking, arven."

Nemona: "(thought) he's amazing to keep rare Pokemon as his team."

[New chapter is out for today]