tour at section 17 part 2

They then arrived at weapons and gadget department to see several engineers working on different kind of weapons and gadgets on table as ymir begins to explain, "welcome to weapons and gadgets department that our engineers making new types of weapons and gadgets for our agents going on a mission in other universes." He grabbed  Hazel lipstick on the table to show them and said, "you guys think this is ordinary lipstick right nope, it's laser lipstick when open up the cap and pressed tiny red button at left side of laser lipstick to fire laser that cut through anything." He place laser lipstick to iono on palm of left hand and said, "keep it as a gift from us at section 17." Iono smile and said, "thank you so much, Henry." She placed her new gift inside demin right pocket for safe keeping and they noticed bright idea walked towards with along with 18 yrs old skara and bb-8.

Ymir: "this is bright idea, he's in charge of section 17 weapons and gadgets department."

Poppy: "very nice to meet you, Mr. Idea."

Bright: "you too my dear."

Skara: "hello I'm skara from bonesborough in owl house original universe and this is my buddy bb-8."

Bb-8 give friendly beep response to them.

Poppy: "cool what kind of robot is that, ms. Skara."

Skara: "he's bb-series astromech droid."

Iono: "it's so cute to me, well we gotta go to our next tour, right squirt."

Poppy: "right."

They bid farewell to them and exit room toward another location in section 17 as their 3rd tour.

South Park universe 1 at 11:30 am: elementary school, playground

Stan talking with his friends in middle of playground for a moment until they heard "snorunt!" They stopped talking to each other and look down to see snow hat pokemon, snorunt who staring at them.

Stan: "aw it's so cute

Stan: "aw it's so cute."

Kyle: "you said it dude."

Cartman little bit mean, "it's what with a grin on your face, dude, look like teeth in a cone hat, hahaha." Snorunt become mad to fire ice beam from his mouth to freeze cartman in medium block of ice that's surprised Stan and the rest.

Kyle: "served you right, fatass."

Wendy: "I got it on video this whole time."

Clyde: "me too."

Token: "yeah."

Cartman: "sssshut upp guys."

[End part 2 of this chapter]

Flash sentry original universe

Canterlot city-11:30 am

Japony-11:30 pm

Original pokemon universe

Paldea region-11:00 am

Kanto-11:00 am

Aot universe 5

Paradis and Marley-11:30 pm

Pokemon universe 2

Sinnoh region-12:15 pm

Mlp universe 3

Maritime bay-11:30 pm

Pokemon universe 3

Petalburg city, hoenn region-11:30 pm