mall shootout with whistling birds

Pokemon universe 3 at 1:27 pm in petalburg city, hoenn city

Maple residence

In the living room with max sitting on the couch watching TV for a moment until their mother, Caroline maple enter the living room notices her son sitting in the couch and didn't notice her daughter.

Caroline: "max, where your sister at because she take you to professor birch at littleroot town and help him with the Pokemon at 5:30 pm."

Max: "she said, "She taking care of business somewhere but don't worry she will be back later."

Caroline: "okay than?"

Vice City universe 1 at 1:30 pm

Right next to lighthouse wih several people walk pass by towards the pier until green portal show and open up to reveal petalburg city forest with may walk through to the grass while wearing speedster shoes and whistling birds on left wrist, but didn't realize there two seedots, sunflora, pysduck, and wooper come out from the portal too in a second and the portal closed after.

May: "it's showtime."

She went super speed towards boatyard that everyone speechless in shock see that until one of seedot walk up to police officer.

Seedot: "seedot."

Police officer smile: "you are cute strange little creature I ever saw."

Pysduck walked down small hill begin walking on the path towards pier with wooper except for sunflora just relaxing on small hill.

Back with may still running in full speed on the road to cause one of cars crashed into taxi in front but they alright, but she didn't care at all to give out little bit sly chuckle until she arrived at ocean Beach boatyard and stop, she begin walking towards yacht.

Top of yacht with colonial cortez relaxing on wooden lawn chair right next to table with head of tapur on the plate until he notice may show up on top of yatch.

Colonial cortez: "ms. Maple."

May: "colonial."

Colonial: "this is delicious, huh, tapur snout?"

She try not throw up at tapur head on the silver plated and said, "no thanks, anyway you got a new mission for me." He getting lean up on his wooden lawn chair and said, "yes my friend, I need you to meet a courier who has obtained some valuable technology for me."

May: "of course colonial, where I going to meet a courier at?"

Colonial cortez: "Washington mall."

May: "excellent, I meet him there."

Colonial cortez: "great, and good luck my friend."

She give him a Nodded of pride when she turn around begin went super fast to went lower level to exit the yatch towards the path to boatyard to exit heading to Washington mall that leave speechless colonial cortez, sailor, and maid to see that.

Colonial cortez: "whoa, I didn't see that coming!"

Maid: "yup, but I like her because she got fire in her eyes though."

In a second, she then arrived at Washington mall to went left entrance to went up the escalator to 2nd level and stop to see courier from behind in a second and he turned around at her with a smile in 4 feet while holding a brief case in left hand and begin to speak with French accent, "ze rain, she's tres wet zis time of the year."

May: "what?"

But she notice really wrong about this so she Activitied her whistling birds just in case when courier replied "ah comment." May little bit angry, "look, cortez sent me. Just me give that damn chip." He was handed a chip inside briefcase to her until GIGN show up on mall open roof to aim their weapons at them, one of them said to her with French accent, "freeze, young lady! Zat is property of ze government Francias and zeet over." May replied back to them with sly grin on her face and said, "I don't think so, you assholes." She rise her whistling birds in the air fire explosive projectile to flew through the air while making a whistle sound.

Courier: "oh, what a lovely sound."

Until they begin striking down every gign and courier and killing them with a small explosion caused several citizens running away in fear when she grabbed the briefcase by hand and went super speed again to exit the mall heading to boatyard before the police arrived the Washington mall. But they didn't realize there invisible section 23 probe droid above them this whole time.

It flew away in the sky for a second and disappeared in a flash without being seen by police

[New chapter is out for today]

Pokemon universe 3- 1:35 pm

Vice City original universe- 1:45 pm

Original pokemon universe- 4:55 am

Flash sentry original universe- 1:55 am

Japony, Tokyo in flash sentry original universe- 1:55 pm

Aot universe 5- 4:45 pm

Pokemon universe 2- 8:00 pm

Webby venderquack original universe- 12:55 pm

Equestria girls universe 2 - 1:55 am