vs nemona round 1

Cerulean city at 1:30 pm

Porco walking towards cerulean gym along with Cetoodle while wearing regular black shirt with section 44 badge around his neck as necklace, blue camo shorts, and short white socks inside of lime green air nike shoes, he's going to check on daisy and her two sisters doing. Once he arrived at cerulean gym front entrance and begin open the door enter main lobby to see daisy behind the desk cleaning in a second and noticed porco walk up to her.

Daisy: "detective, what are you doing here?"

Porco: "we're checking on you girls are doing."

Daisy: "we're doing okay and just cleaning up the gym that's all without trainers coming today."

Porco: "sweet, hey you got any plan for tonight because I'm taking out you for dinner in cerulean city restaurant, my treat."

Daisy: "of course detective, I love to come."

Porco: "I'll be here tonight to pick you up at 8:55 pm."

Daisy: "sounds good."

Cetoodle walk up to daisy and leap into her arms little bit off-guard but she smile at cetoodle, "you so adorable unknown pokemon I eve saw." Porco said, "that's my pokemon partner, Cetoodle, he's from paldea region in original pokemon universe along with new types of pokemon. Does it you freaked out anything."

Daisy: "nah."

Porco: "(thought) she's really cute for a gym leader."

Original pokemon universe on Monday August 21st, 2022 at 7:15 am, cabo path, paldea region

Zeke in front entrance gate of Nemona house while wearing uva academy uniform begin carrying medium duffle bag over his right shoulder and got uva backpack on his back.

Zeke: "alright, it's time to face Nemona for first day."

He begin enter front entrance gate toward frontyard to see 16 yrs old Nemona and the director standing on top of the steps who waited for him, they walk down the stairs to frontyard begin stop in front of Zeke at 6 feet away.

Nenoma: "so you're Zeke yeager who moved at Artazon town."

Clavell: "indeed Nemona, he will be new student at uva academy and be attending as for today."

Nenoma is little bit pump at Zeke and said, "I'm been dying to find out more about you, little dude. Anyway I'm nenoma! Normally i lived in the school dorms. But home is here. Whaddya say, Zeke. Wanna be friends." He smile and said, "of course nenoma."

Nenoma: "love that enthusiasm! We're gonna get along just fine."

Clavell: "miss nenoma is president of our school council and a champion-ranked trainer in her own right."

Nenoma: "i absolutely love pokemon battling! In fact, we should battle right now---you and me."

Zeke: "of course nenoma."

Clavell: "easy, now--you two will be in the same class, so you'll have plenty of time to battle later! And get to know one another better, of course."

Nenoma: "we're gonna be classmates nice! We'll be able to battle all we want, anyway let's have a pokemon battle with our starter pokemon, but your new student at uva academy I let you battle with other pokemon."

Zeke: "of course."

He handed his duffle bag to clavell so him and nenoma walking down the stairs at right side of the house to went behind the house to see private beach area that contains only town battle court

Nenoma: "I hope you ready, little dude."

Zeke got sly grin on his face, "I'm ready nenoma."

They went separate sides of battle field begin pulled out pokeball and begin toss it in mid-air.

Nenoma: "it's battle time! Sprigatito."

Zeke: "mienshao, I need your assistance."

Both mienshao and sprigatito come out from their pokeball to the battlefield that surprise nenoma on her face, "you got a mienshao it's really rare at paldea region, but how."

Zeke: "I got it from section 17 since Friday."

Nenoma: "oh yeah that director told me that. Anyway let's battle. Go sprigatito use stretch on mienshao quick."

Sprigatito toward mienshao to deliver a stretch cause little bit damaged and walk back to her trainer and Zeke command attack for mienshao, "use sharpedo bites bottom feeder on sprigatito."

Nenoma: "say what!?!"

She went faster to sprigatito with sharpedo bites bottom feeder with critical damage caused sprigatito fainted when she return her back into her pokeball and including Zeke too, she's impressed at Zeke battle and said, "wow, not bad, little dude." For winning your first battle ever, you're gonna be strong pokemon trainer ever."

Zeke: "thanks nenoma, you gonna help me to catch another pokemon before heading to academy that you take me there."

Nenoma: "yup."

Clavell walk up to the battlefield with them and said to Zeke, "Mr. Yeager, I will place your stuff inside your own dorm room inside the academy while you two to capture another pokemon."

Zeke: "yes sir."

Nenoma: "I hope to catch fighting type pokemon and you can teach it with new moves."

Zeke: "well, she learned it from Serena Ketchum and lemon zest."

Nenoma: "oh, right."

[New chapter is out for today]