enter dark side cave

Aot universe 4 at 9:25 am-forest far from the walls.

Sasha running through the forest while wearing light brown sleeveless shirt, camo pants, and woman combat boots. Her hair into a bun. She run pass by two male 3 meter titans are who keep eyes on her.

3 meter male titan: "(thought) keep it up, kid."

She went up medium size hill with square flat boulder when she hop on it to take leap doing front flip towards same medium size size hill to made perfect landing on her fest to touching the grass just continue running down the hill to flat surface that's surprised peering titan and 4 meter male titan in right side of the hill in 5 feet away, back with Sasha noticed wooden log goes upward to see family pokemon maushold walked toward almost toward the front.

She take a leap mid-air over above them and landing on the grass perfectly cause 3 meter female titan with blonde hair and Hazel eyes, she got very built body who just slapped on her forehead of disappointed to see that

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

She take a leap mid-air over above them and landing on the grass perfectly cause 3 meter female titan with blonde hair and Hazel eyes, she got very built body who just slapped on her forehead of disappointed to see that.

Sasha noticed the finished lane with master yoda and the rest who's waiting for her behind the finished line and she entered the finished begin taking a breather from that running.

Hitch: "congratulations Sasha."

Master yoda: "not bad young one."

Master Kenobi: "good work Sasha just like luke did dagobah."

Ry-9y turned his head around to noticed a mysterious cave in three feet away from them.

He give discovered beep of response to give attention to the others when Sasha walk right side of him and said, "what's wrong buddy?" She noticed the cave too and sense something inside, then master yoda said to her with scared, "that cave

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

He give discovered beep of response to give attention to the others when Sasha walk right side of him and said, "what's wrong buddy?" She noticed the cave too and sense something inside, then master yoda said to her with scared, "that cave... Is strong with dark side of the force. A domain of evil it is. In you must go." She look at him with curiosity, "what's in there?

Master Kenobi: "only what you take with you."

Sasha walked up to entrance of the cave to stare inside in a second begin enter the cave with 3 meter male titan was about to stop her but elder titan place his hand on left shoulder blade cause him turned at the elder who's shaking his head and look back at the cave.