return to school

Pokemon universe 3

Monday may 1st, 2019 at 7:23 am in Vermillion city, Kanto region

Serena arrived at school in her school uniform and looking at her tablet to see the text message from her boyfriend.

Ash: "stay low because section 44 agents is at Vermillion city what you are right now and don't get eliminated goh alright."

She texted him back quick, "I won't babe and see you after school at our new home in japony because I'm making dumplings for supper."  She send the text message back to him quick for a second and he text her back quick, "yummy." She placed her tablet into silent and put it inside her bookbag right side of pocket and begin continue walking toward the school. 

Serena arrived at her classroom, she can see there's a few students who already came early. While the teacher hasn't arrived yet, the students have free time. It was a week and a half that Serena didn't go to school. Without any contacts to the teachers, causing them to worry about her, soon, the homeroom teacher arrived in front of the class and wanting to start class now.

The teacher noticed that Serena is finally back to school except for Chloe there's no sight of her and another disappearance, Serena looked to her left and see an empty desk with no one sitting there and appear to be chloe's desk.

Serena: "(thought) Chloe."

Teacher: "Serena Yvonne!"

Everyone look at the class looked at Serena, who looking at the teacher, confused on why she called.

Teacher: "will you please stand in front of the class."

When she stood up and made her way in front of the blackboard and the teacher noticed outside of the school to see parked lmv next to the sidewalk with Georgia taking a picture of goh at right corner without Serena walking by for a second and enter the vehicle begin drive away after that, make him very suspicious but she need focus on Serena who began to speak to everyone, "I'm very sorry about my whereabouts. I felt very sick for a week and was busy about performing." Then, she bowed down in front of everyone, "truly sorry. Hopefully you'll understand." Silence filled the room until the teacher interrupted, "well, Serena. Why don't we  talk at the hallway?" Hearing the teacher suggestion, serena nodded at her, agree

Serena at the hallway  with her homeroom teacher since she asked Serena to talk there. While they were there, if teacher spoke her words, "Serena, if you don't mind me asking. Why didn't we get any calls from your house? We're tired so many times to calls you, especially your mother but nobody picked up the phone." She tell her homeroom teacher with a lie about her mother died from fl-1,000 and staying with ash in japony from flash sentry original universe and she said to her, "i was away during those times and my mother.... She doesn't want anyone to call her right now."

Homeroom teacher: "really....? We even called yesterday."

Serena: "I was asleep that time and oh, my mother usually goes out at night...she really busy and grumpy."

Homeroom teacher: "okay if something is bothering you...please tell us, okay?"

Serena: "of course ma'am."

Serena: "(thought) you all be doom with the armies of battle drones of course, hehe."

Homeroom teacher: "anyway how's your boyfriend doing."

Serena: "he's great and busy at work  in EastSide of  Vermillion city as crazy Henry discount mattress saleman. Don't bother him while working."

Homeroom teacher: "no problem at all, Serena."

Soon, they heard a melodious ringing sound, it was the school's chime bell, they was about enter the classroom and stop to see klimpaloon, the old timey bathing suit walk pass them while saying, "nang-nang-nang-nang!" Heading went side of hallway make then blink of confused.

Serena: "that's was weird."

They went inside the classroom with she closed the door behind her and when the students begin working on their exam.

Faculty office without any teachers in sight and on cue with shadowkhan rose up from the ground and went to the drawers begin searching for Serena documents for a moment until he found her file, he pushed the drawer back and vanished in a flash back to mr. Kuro office.

Aot universe 5 at 7:43 am

Inside briefing room with commander magath staring down at the picture of goh inside the school while wearing his school uniform. Being joined by Georgia, Reiner, nuzleaf, colt, and zappy.

Commander magath: "he's very close to ash and Serena, huh, hmmm."

Reiner: "what are you thinking commander?"

Commander magath: "you and colt talk with him during after school about Serena and ash relationship. Including recruiting him to join section 44 as part time serect agent."

Reiner: "yes sir."

Colt: "you got it."

[New chapter is out for today]