two rare pokemon double battle

Uva academy at 3:40 pm at schoolyard with everyone gathered around including captain sentry, solon, Bucky Barnes, Jackie Chan, captain black, nick fury, Serena Ketchum, and mighty thor 2.0 who want to watch Zeke yagear two rare pokemon double battle against one of students who step in while Zeke stand at end left side battlefield while got two pokeball in both hands.

Zeke: "drilbur, mienshoa! I need you two for assistance."

He toss both pokeballs in mid-air to release drilbur and mienshoa from their pokeball to battlefield from behind him that every students and teachers is surprise see two rare pokemon for first time in paldea region.

Ms. Dendra: "wow, this kid got two rare pokemon, it's drilbur and mienshoa. Not bad."

Mighty thor 2.0: "aye, muscular maiden, thou agree, I'm very proud for yeager battle one of students in a pokemon tag battle."

Captain black, nemona, Jackie Chan, clavell, and jacq look at captain sentry and serena with nervous expression on their face, then flash said to them with little bit surprise, "commander hange become mighty 2.0 who worthy of jane foster Mjolnir. Hehehe."

Captain black: "good for her then."

Jackie Chan: "that's explain it."

Zeke clear his throat for a second and look every students with sly grin on his face, "one of you guys face me." One of student step in from the crowd to be girl with fair skin, light blue eyes, and Golden brown curly hair. She wearing same uniform as Zeke and including age 8 is older then him because he's 7 yrs old, she said to him with kindness and Royal, "I face you kid."

Zeke: "excellent, what's your name if may I ask."

Girl: "Rosa Paige from alfornada city in south provanice."

Rosa step in at right end of battlefield begins pull two pokeballs by hand, she look at Zeke and give cute wink cause Zeke began to blushed on both cheeks that surprise mighty thor 2.0 and nemona.

Mighty thor 2.0: "thou, Zeke got a crush by Ms. Paige on his first day of academy."

Nemona: "way to go buddy."

Rosa: "tinkatuff and lynn! It's battle time my sweets."

She toss both pokeball in mid-air at once to release both tinkatuff and Lynn is female classy pokemon alolan persian enter the battlefield behind her.

Mighty thor 2.0 raise her mighty hammer up and said, "begins!" It shoot up small lighting in the sky with little bit sound.

Zeke: "okay drilbur use fury swipes on tinkatuff and mienshoa use mantis kick on alolan Persian."

Both of them running towards tinkatuff and alolan perisan with fury swipes and mantis kick but until she called out the attacks for her pokemon.

Rosa: "tinkatuff use brick break on drilbur and lynn use bite on mienshoa."

Tinkatuff strike drilbur with bricks break to cause little bit of damage and lynn toward mienshoa with bit but Zeke got a plan and said to mienshoa, "repulse the monkey."

Rosa little bit shocked: "huh?"

She delivered lynn with a front flip kick on lynn in upperjaw with monkey sounds affected and little medium critical damage that impressive Serena Ketchum and Ms. Dendra.

Serena: "way to go little buddy, good job."

Ms. Dendra look at her with surprise, "you taught her that kung fu move, Mrs. Ketchum." She replied, "yup including she learned it from lemon zest in aot universe 3 as well." She give sly grin on her face and said, "you can teach my hawlucha and medicham with new kung fu moves sometimes."

Serena: "sure, come to section 17 dojo room Wednesday noon at 1:00 pm in captain sentry universe."

Ms. Dendra: "sure."

Rosa: "nice sneak attack Zeke, I'm very surprised."

Zeke: "thanks."

Rosa: "you're welcome, by the way, you're cute and handsome from other universe, though."

Zeke begins to blushed on his face so hard like a tomato, but he need to focus on tag battle against her, then he called out attack for drilbur, "use shadow claw on lynn." Drilbur take a leap in mid-air straight to lynn for a moment until Rosa called out another attack for tinkatuff, "use flink on drilbur quick."

Clavell: "it's pretty impressive sneak attack from Ms. Paige."

Tinkatuff was about hit drilbur with flink until Zeke called out another attack for mienshoa, "use sharpedo bites bottom feeder!"

Rosa: "uh-oh!"

Nemona: "use it my sprigatito this morning, took out with one hit."

Serena: "I taught her that too."

She delivered sharpedo bites bottom feeder on tinkatuff quick to cause critical heavy damage and collapsed on the ground unconscious with drilbur delivered shadow claw on lynn quick with medium critical damaged then Mr. Jacq noticed about what kind of level for drilbur a second and look at Serena Ketchum, "Mrs. Ketchum, what kind of level with drilbur in exactly?"

Serena: "he's in level 30 that's I found him in Royal woods park fighting against 2 houndor and 1 yungoos since 3 months ago."

Mr. Jacq: "that's mean he going to evolved very soon. Good idea Mrs. Ketchum."

Rosa: "good job cutie."

Zeke little blushed, "thanks. Anyway drilbur use brick break and mienshoa use spinning leafon right heel kick at lynn at once."

Rosa: "oh-boy."

Their attacks strike on lynn at once with double heavy critical damage, lynn laying down sideways become unconscious, then mighty thor 2.0 said, "tinkatuff and lynn are unable to battle. The winners are drilbur and mienshoa. Victor is Zeke yeager from artazon town." Just then drilbur begins to evolve that surprise everyone in the schoolyard going to see drilbur new evolve form first time in paldea region in a second to reveal excadrill.

" Just then drilbur begins to evolve that surprise everyone in the schoolyard going to see drilbur new evolve form first time in paldea region in a second to reveal excadrill

Excadrill: "excadrill!"

Zeke surprise: "alright buddy you just evolve first time ever in paldea region." He hug excadrill around his neck with joyful giggles for a second and let go to turn around to see Rosa Paige walk up to them with a smile and said, "what a delightedful pokemon double battle with you, zeke." They both shaking hands to each other for great sportsmanship and she delivered Zeke a peck of kiss on right cheek.

Nemona: "way to go buddy, woooo!"

Mighty thor 2.0: "thou, younger Zeke got a fair maiden for first time ever in paldea region."

Serena: "that's sweet moment to me."

Miriam: "you said it Serena."

Zeke look at Rosa with smile and said, "you wanna explore the city and battle two loyal trainers in tag battle, then go with us to section 17 in the afternoon at 3:30 pm in flash sentry universe."

Rosa: "sure cutie, I'll happy to go with you at section 17."

Zeke: "great, hehehe."

[New chapter is out for today]

2 original universe times

Original pokemon universe-3:46 pm

Flash sentry original universe-2:55 pm