unexpected surprise

Aot universe 5 at 12:15 am in shiganshina district, wall maria- shiganshina scout regiment HQ corridor with even got short hair just walking in toward briefing room along with his girlfriend hitch dreyse in military uniform, they started dating since Historia become queen of the walls. Then they arrived at briefing room as hitch open both doors forward really wide to briefing room see commander Erwin, captain Levi, Yelena, nurse joy, mikasa Ackerman, Louise, iron valiant, brute bonnet, and section commander Zoe hange who's waiting for them.

Eren: "you wanna see us sir."

Levi: "yes brat, you and hitch go to pewter city, Kanto region in pokemon universe 3 at 2:30 pm to have chat with brock Harrison parents know about their son."

Eren little bit surprised, "yes sir, captain." Then iron valiant give out little bit begging cry that's surprised nurse joy with a smile, "I believe iron valiant want to come with you two too." Eren replied, "of course we don't mind at all, right babe."

Hitch: "sure."

"Excuse me commander."

They turned around to see daz who standing behind the door with little scared expression on his face and commander Erwin replied, "what is it daz?"

Daz: "there's familiar person who want to see you all."

He step aside to the right for familiar person enter the briefing room cause everyone gasped of shock to see Annie Lionheart little bit soaking military police uniform and got sad expression on her face then mikasa said between shock and angry, "Annie! Did you escape from your crystal prison but how." Annie replied, "I don't know, probably crystal broke into pieces like magic. Anyway I'm sorry for everything that I done in four years to kill scouts, sawney bean, and Levi squad. Did you ever forgive." Eren smile proudly and said, "we forgive Annie besides we're comrades."

Louise: "of course."

Commander Erwin: "apologize accepted ms. Lionheart."

Section commander zoe: "we forgive you Annie."

Captain levi: "yup."

Mikasa: "I guess."

She give elbow mikasa in right rib hardly to change her mind for Annie forgiveness and said, "welcome to good side, Annie." Iron valiant walk pass them toward Annie bit and stop as it moved face very close to her that make her uncomfortable.

Annie: "umm what's this thing because it in my personal space now."

Commander Erwin: "that's future paradox pokemon, iron valiant from crater area zero in paldea region in original pokemon universe along with brute bonnet too."

Yelena: "it like you, kid and that's okay in your personal space."

Nurse joy cross her arms underneath e-cup breasts got stern look on her face, "babe, quit it." Yelena give a playful chuckle and said, "I just playing around, cutie. Besides you look cute when you were angry in beautiful body with e-cup breasts." Iron valiant move back from Annie personal space for a moment and commander Erwin said to her, "ms. Lionheart, you go with eren, hitch, and iron valiant at pewter city, Kanto region to talk with Mr and Mrs. Harrison about Brock Harrison at 2:30 pm in pokemon universe 3."

Annie: "sure I guess. One thing I asked you something."

Levi: "shoot."

Annie: "where's Armin at anyway?"

Levi pupils went shrink on his eyes and becoming scared on his face to hear the word "armin arlelt" From Annie mouth begin sweating really fast from his forehead then commander Erwin give out sadness sigh and walked up to annie, who getting down with one knee to her level and place his right hand on right shoulder blade. He staring at her with sadness expression on his face and said, "Annie, I have hated to tell you this. Mr. Arlelt is dead."

[New chapter is out for today]

Aot universe 5

Paradis and Marley-12:25 pm

Flash sentry original universe

Canterlot city-12:25 am

Japony-12:25 pm

Las Pegasus-12:25 am

Original pokemon universe

Paldea region-2:35 am

Kanto region-2:31 am

Pokemon universe 2

Solaceon town, sinnoh region-1:35 am

Pokemon universe 3

Petalburg city, hoenn region-12:25 pm

Aot universe 3

Paradis and Marley-2:35 am