(day one) spy on Serena

Vermillion school in Vermillion city, Kanto region at 7:30 am in pokemon universe 3.

Inside the trees leaves on large tree at 8 yard away at Serena and goh teacher homeroom window until Atticus come out little bit halfway with section 44 macrobinoculars in his hand.

He placed it on his eyes to zoom in the class to Serena Yvonne enter the classroom with two girls who's talking to each other

Atticus: "there are you, ms. Yvonne."

He noticed goh enter the classroom toward his desk to sit down that captain venderquack talking about and noticed two boys walk up to him.

Boy #1: "how are you been femboy."

Goh smile: "funny good one."

Both of them become confused at him without mad or something for a moment until one of them speak to him with confused, "are you getting mad about us calling you, femboy or pick up a fight." Goh shaking his head and said, "nope." They become little bit surprise for goh reaction and boy said to him with little bit kindness, "wow, hey you wanna hangout with us during lunch because you're cool."

Goh: "sure."

Atticus smile inside his face mask and went back inside tree to hide without being seen by teacher and students. In a moment until big daddy poof out of nowhere inside the classroom with them while grabbed binky in the shirt who scare look on his face at big daddy, "next time binky place your trash can at driveway or you'll be swimming with the fishes, I mean fishes like this." His magic wand up with glowing inside to poof out jettison pokemon, veluza right next to big daddy to hint Binky.

Binky: "yes sir, big daddy

Binky: "yes sir, big daddy."

Binky poof himself back to fairy world when big daddy and veluza turned around to see human kids in confused expression on their faces and big daddy said, "you all didn't see nothing, got it or being swimming with the fishes."

Goh: "yes sir."

Big daddy smile: "you got moxy kid, I like that."

Both of them disappeared make everyone in this classroom sigh of relief after that.

[New chapter is out for today]