professor Sycamore visit

Lumiose city, kalos region at 8:25 am

Both commander magath & koslow arrived in front of professor Sycamore laboratory door because they going to talk with professor in a minute about Serena mental illness, as commander magath knocking on the door lightly and said, "professor Sycamore! Open up, This is detective Theo magath and detective koslow from section 44." They then heard someone approach the door begin open the door backward really wide to reveal professor Sycamore with small knife scar in middle of the throat. He look at two detectives with a smile and said, "come in, detectives." He let them inside main lobby and he closed the door behind it, he turned around at the detectives.

Professor Sycamore: "before get talking about Serena Yvonne mental illness, is true there original Serena from original Pokemon universe is normal girl that captain venderquack told me on the phone, correct."

Theo: "yup, she normal as part time housewife and part time section 17 serect agent. She married to Pokemon world champion and new monarch, ash Ketchum, who became retired to work as pallet town cafe worker on Monday through Friday."

Koslow: "including weekends as pallet town handyman with his Pokemon."

Professor Sycamore little bit surprised and chuckle,"boy, he must be tired all the time from working." Koslow replied, "yeah, he just relaxing on the couch watching TV in the living room while his wife give him a massage on both shoulders." Professor Sycamore replied back to them, "does they decided to have children yet."

Koslow: "not yet if they ready, besides they're only 24 and 25 yrs old that's all."

Professor Sycamore: "good for them, anyway let talked about Serena Yvonne mental illness."

Koslow: "how do you know to discover her illness lately?"

Professor Sycamore: "since 6 months ago eventually, we take to her to lumiose city asylum after killing clemont and Bonnie eureke."

Theo: "that's two companions with ash and Serena travel with."

Professor Sycamore: "yup, we try make a cure for her but doesn't work at all, soon then I enter her room to have a chat for a second and turned around to check on the list without any attention when she grabbed scraple on the small table to stab me on middle of the neck cause me collapse to the floor and breathing weakly as she escape the room toward the exit without being noticed by the staffs, but two of them staff enter her room found me on the floor while holding my neck with my hand little medium amount of blood pouring through the neck to floor. Lucky I got stitch up from hospital."

Theo: "don't you worry professor, Dr. Burns will cure her with the help of Dr. Fate as a normal girl."

Professor Sycamore: "perfect, but I heard tragic about grace death along with fletching and rhyhorn lately."

Theo: "it was person is half cyborg hybrid with razor sharp claw to kill her really fast and squashed fletching in the wall, plus someone kill rhyhorn in his sleep, and they took her inside the house without a trace from town or the whole region."

Professor Sycamore: "that's explained it, everything."

Pokemon universe 2 at 4:05 pm

Inside the center, dawn, aipom,  jb-9, and the rest watching television with kenny winning his second ribbon in sage town with the help of his prinplup, when JB-9 look at dawn to give confused beep response and she said to jb-9 with polite, "that's kenny, me and him grow up together at twinleaf town. He's very  annoyed person all the times but he's sweet." Then suddenly Zoey enter the center of surprise see dawn and greet, "hey guy's."

Dawn: "hey Zoey."

She smiles to see Dawn and brock, before notice ash and Pikachu spread out across the bend became very full.

Zoey: "what happened you two?"

Ash: "we ate too much."

Brock: "don't worry, me, sudowodoo, and mateo deal with it anyway."

Holly: "that's my boyfriend right there, he always helping his friend in need."

Mateo: "that's true."

Jb-9 leap into from bench to the floor begin rolling towards Zoey bit and stop to look up at her to give friendly beep response cause her jump bit in scared, "what the heck is that?"

Holly: "it's jb-9, bb-series astromech droid, our some friends let him join us to our journey as 4th companion like me and Mateo."

Mateo give Zoey friendly wave for a second and slap on the drum while saying, "grandis!" With magical wave of lime green towards to went inside their herbal remedy for a second and stop that speechless Zoey.

Holly: "he's a wizard."

Dawn: "yup, so anyway, Zoey, you train with me for tomorrow."

Zoey: "sure."

Then sudowodoo place herbal remedy on Pikachu tip of nose and Brock put small amount of herbal remedy on ash finger for a place it inside his mouth to taste it, in a second, they're powered up from that magical herbal remedy.

Ash: "thanks guys."

Brock: "anytime buddy."

Sudowodoo: "sudowodoo."

Mateo: "no problem ash."

Ash look at Pikachu with sly grin on his face, "let back to training once more in a minute before facing the gym leader in veilstone city, right buddy." Pikachu give pride cry, "Pikachu, pi." Dawn give cute giggles and said, "my ashy, training like always all the time, that's why I love him so much with muscular body make me turn on right now. Right baby."

Ash flexed his right arm muscle with sly grin on his face and said, "right hotsuff." She begin to drool from her mouth while blushing like crazy."

Zoey: " Whoa easy there, you two. Just save it for tonight."

Dawn snapped out of it and said to Zoey with embarrassed, "hehehe sorry Zoey."

Brock: "hey ash I helped you train in the battlefield."

Ash: "sure brocko."

[New chapter is out for today]