spooky discovery

Both colt grice and Theo magath already arrived at kanto school main office with male staff and principle in earlier ago.

Male staff: "thanks for coming detectives."

Colt: "no problem sir, there something you like us to see."

Male staff: "yup."

He press rewind button on vsh machine make 2nd screen from Northeast corridor quick and press play button to make screen begins to play this morning until they're shocked in fear to see the ghost of 6 yrs old Bonnie standing in middle hallway from behind and turn around to look up at the camera with black hollow eye and cut on her throat with blood coming out then after that she vanished in thin air as male staff press the stop button.

Colt: "what the hell we just saw commander magath?"

Commander magath: "that's spirit of Bonnie was former companion on the journey with ash Ketchum and Serena Yvonne."

Principle "why she doing here exactly?"

Colt: "I don't know but we borrow the tape to show everyone at park county police station in South Park original universe."

Principle: "of course son."

Then suddenly Serena Yvonne enter the office with two girls while holding folder with paperwork inside and noticed two detectives in the main office.

Serena: "did we interrupted or something."

Girl #2: "we come back later."

Colt smile: "of course not, kids."

Serena: "cool, anyway here's the paperwork that you ask, sir."

Principle: "thank you girls, just put it on desk."

She nodded her head to agree the principal and place it on top of main office reception desk and three of them exit the room toward their homeroom as  they caught noticed little bit emotional stare by Serena from behind just in time.

Male staff: "did you guys see that."

Colt: "yup, we did but you two keep a eyes on her all the time inside the school because we got spy is outside of the school to eyes on her, it's atticus, the leader of team star poison crew, the Navi squad in paldea region at original pokemon universe."

Principle little bit happy: "splendid idea my boy."

[New chapter is out for today]