diaz scared news

Petalburg city, hoenn region at 4:30 pm- maple house/gym

May sitting in the couch with wartorlte watching TV until her rotom phone begun to ring while laying down on couch right arm with may grabbed and answer it, she placed it on left ear, "hello?"

Diaz: "may there a problem right now."

May: "what kind of problem Diaz?"

Diaz: "weelll police of vice City finding a person who's responsible killings all the gangsters in prawn island made several citizens running away in fear so you need stay low in 5 days when the heat cleared, there person you know stay with because police officer might come to your universe ask your family about it."

May: "there's reverend lovejoy in the Simpsons universe 2, I can stay with him in 5 days. I'll be there tomorrow morning in their universe at 6:00 am."

Diaz: "that's great Amiga. See ya kid."

May: "you too Diaz."

Both of them hang up to each other with may place her phone back on couch right handle to look at her Wartortle with confused expression on his face and may said, "we need stay low again in 5 days so we're going to reverend lovejoy place in his universe to stay low when the heat cleared." Wartortle give out with agreement cry, "wartortle." Then may notice something quick and grabbed her phone again begins calling someone fast.

"(Yawn) hello?"

May: "hey ymir, we got problem."

Back at Pokemon school in alola region

Mallow talking with lana and sophocles in left side of the school for a moment until orange portal appears  behind them in few feet when they turned around to see portal open up to reveal section 23 northeast corridor with original mallow learne is now 26 yrs old in her section 23 jumpsuit and wearing sliver wedding ring in left hand ring finger as she exit the portal.

Mallow: "hello there."

Both of Lana and sophocles shock to see two mallow in a same time when other mallow said to her original self, "your me from original Pokemon universe, right." Original mallow replied, "correct, I'm section 23 serect agent/wild tera Pokemon catcher mallow learne at your service." Lana noticed sliver wedding ring on original mallow finger and said, "your married?"

Mallow: "yup, I'm married to Lillie learne who's ultra guardian and house wife."

Trio: "ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!"

[New chapter is out for today]