interrogation #11: delia Ketchum

South Park universe 1 at 7:15 am - south Park elementary school: pc principal office

Pc principal at his desk doing his paperwork for a moment until he felt cold air for no reason and said to himself, "why my office getting cold, geeze." Then he heard female ghostly sound little bit loud somewhere in the office when Mr. Mackey, mr. Harrison, and Mitchell entered pc office to see what's going on.

Mr. Mackey: "what's going on here's, m'kay."

Mr. Garrison turn left in fear to see headless ghost of Delia Ketchum standing behind the wall holding a head of delia Ketchum by hand as she floated towards them.

Pc principal: "y-y-your mother of ash Ketchum, (clear throat) right."

Delia: "yes."

Pc principal: "have a seat please."

She sit down in a chair to place her head sitting in the lap stare down at pc principal who's begin to speak, "so Mrs. Ketchum how do you feel about Serena and ash relationship." Delia replied with kind, "their relationship is great since my son and Serena arrived at pallet town, she's really great and nice girlfriend for him since ash journey to kalos region until she raped him at his bedroom."

Mr. Mackey: "that's terrible, m'kay. How your son react about it."

Delia become little bit mad cause shaking whole elementary school for a second then stop becoming calm down and she said with disappointed, "he doesn't care at all because he's totally madly in love with her to abandon Pikachu at professor oak ranch." Mr. Mackey replied, "don't worry Ms. Finger take care of his Pikachu when after we looking for him because he's got kidnapped by ravees at the airport." Her eyes turn bright red and said with demonic voice, "same night that me and Mr. Mime got killed by assassin named deadshot." Pc principal little bit surprised about the assassin named deadshot who killed her and Mr. Mime at her house and said to her with kindness, "thank you for information about the assassin named, Mrs. Ketchum. Don't worry male doctor name bart burns from Marley make a cure with the help of Dr. fate for Serena mental illness make her into normal girl." Delia replied while floating in Mid-air from the chair with threatening, "me and other spirits gonna haunted her in lumiose city asylum forever, hahaha, hahaha." She vanished in a flash after that.

"Dude that was mess up."

They turned around to see Stan and his friends standing outside of the office just heard the whole thing then Mr. Garrison notice quick and said to the group, "did she say other spirits."

Mr. Mackey: "aww crap."

Original ducktales universe at 7:17 pm

Both Atticus and his goon standing in front of captain venderquack with surprise expression, "I got called my friend, flash Sentry about he need you two go with canterlot city mayor at the airport meet with ceo from japony at 7:31 am."

Atticus: "of course ma'am."

Female team star poison grunt: "you got it captain. How many days he staying."

Captain venderquack: "thirteen days."

Atticus: "that's good captain."

[New chapter is out for today]