armin surprise

Original attack on titan universe at 8:15 pm.

Knock*knock*knock

The door open backward really wide to reveal Daz and Samuel standing at front porch with a smiles at the person to be annie arlelt in regular blue shirt, black shorts with orange stripes on both sides, and house shoes.

Daz and Samuel: "hi Mrs. Arlelt."

Annie smile: "hi boys come in, my husband is at his own office in second room in left side of hallway."

Samuel: "thanks Mrs. Arlelt."

She let them inside house toward hallway while she closed the door behind her and toward living room to watch TV with their house cat named donut then both of them arrived their boss office to see armin sitting at desk begin typing on his laptop for a second and noticed surprise to see Samuel and daz enter his office.

Armin: "hey boys, I'm glad you two come for my surprise."

He get up on his chair to walk around at left side of his desk and stop behind front of his desk staring at them with a smile, "here's my surprise, I'm forming advance recon commandos scouts known as arc scouts is elite scouts to serve the sections. Congratulations you two, welcome to arc scouts." Both of them surprise about becoming two arc scouts for first time as Samuel said to him with surprise, "thank you so much captain." He replied, "no problem at all captain Jackson."

Daz: "there anybody already joined arc scouts, sir."

Armin: "that's correct lieutenant Daz. There's 2 people instead like marnie from spikesmuth, galar region in pokemon universe 2 and colt grice from liberio, Marley in attack on titan universe 2."

Daz: "that's great sir."

Armin: "tomorrow morning at 8:15 am, you two going to meet them at hexside school of magic and demonics teacher lounge in owl house universe 2 to getting know each other."

Daz/Samuel: "yes sir."

South Park original universe at 8:25 pm- park county police station

Every officers and detectives became shocked in fear to see video of Kanto school camera tape of ghost of Bonnie standing in middle of the hallway.

Sgt. Yates: "Jesus Christ! That little girl killed by Serena Yvonne back at kalos region."

Scream tail scared: "pu."

Pieck: "I think Bonnie warn us about Serena and her killing spree."

Reiner: "good point there pieck, that's mean the dead victims that Serena Yvonne killed will be watching or tell us about Serena and ash relationship.

Sgt. Yates: "aww crap."

Lieutenant dawnson: "including her mom and ash mom too as well."

Poroc: "yup."

Detective foley: "oh boy."

Detective Murphy: "we should tell pc principle and mayor McDaniel about it."

Commander magath: "good idea detective."

[New chapter is out for today]