confront Serena

10 minutes pass by at hospital with goh because his mom got killed by sharpedo earlier ago while inside the room with his grandma and his father who sleep in hospital bed with the blank on him, but didn't realize he can feel his rotom smartphone vibrating in his pocket and he heistated to took it out, but he did eventually did. The screen was display Horace text message and contact which made goh sigh at this, he was unsure whether text and answer it or not.

Aot universe 3 at 2:35 pm

Serena humming to herself sitting in a chair at end of table. She had Horace Phone, who tried to text and goh. And then there was Horace who Marley public security had tied him up minutes ago who in sitting at upper left corner and she even covered his mouth with a duct tape, so he wouldn't make a noise.

Serena: "hmmm, goh is really late today."

Marley public security #1: "you said it boss."

Then Horace was mumbling about something to give attention to her and dozen of Marley public security, Serena sigh and nodded two Marley public security walk toward him in the corner to lift up on his feet and take him at left side of end table with Serena, they then place him on a chair to stare at her then peeled off the duct tape on his mouth, letting him speak.

Horace: "I'm...confused. Why are you tell two public security tying me up? I never did anything wrong."

Serena and dozen Marley public security laugh out as she said to him, "I'm only using you to threaten goh. And you know, goh almost killed someone I care about the most." He dropped a sweat on his head, he gave a confused glare at her. This was first time seeing psychopathic things.

Horace: "(thought) goh almost killed someone...But why?"

It's was time for her to act up now. She peeled out another duct tape which was from Horace's hand tied up and she grabbed something inside her backpack right next to the chair and pull it kitchen knife. Horace can see this and whimpered out as he furrowed his brows and was about to scream. But then one of Marley public security quickly shoved his hand to cover Horace mouth.

Marley public security #3: "shhh... This will sting a bit."

Marley public security #5: "heh, heh, do it boss."

Serena lifted Horace'e sleeve up and aimed her knife toward his wrist. She slowly insert it inside him, making blood coming out, and with Horace making muffled screams.

A moment later

An green magical portal shown up middle of courtyard begins open to reveal outside of hospital with goh exit the portal to courtyard begins looking around bit to several Marley soldiers look at him with confused and evil expression on their faces when the portal closed after that, he then sees Serena exit the building with two Marley soldiers for a second and stop in front of him at 5 feet.

Serena: "hello, goh!  It's nice to you see again."

But then giggled as she saw a cut on goh face, since she knows that ash had to fight with goh, she knows that it has something to do with ash.

Serena then showed goh her hand which was smeared in blood. He saw the blood on her hand and dropped his mouth in fear.

Goh: "no way."

Serena: "ta-dah! Guess whose blood is this."

Goh shooked his head and took a step forward,  a cautious one. He glared at Serena with hatred as he shouted, "why...! Why did you have to kill him." One of Marley soldier said to him while Serena pulled out her handkerchief from her pocket and wiped the blood on her hand, "you almost killed the boss boyfriend. And now, they have to get rid of you. Because...well, you're going to be a problem when she and ash travel." Until a iron-kind of scent went to goh's nose. He could smell it inside the building and goh knew to himself that something was rather odd.