stun practice

Pokemon universe 3

Hau'oli city, melemele island, alola region at 9:30 am: pokemon school in the left side.

Mallow got blindfold on her eyes while holding lightsaber with orange beam come out and just standing in the middle with two armord section 23 agents between her in 7 feet while being watched by Olivia, iron jugulis, tsarseena, kiawe, professor burnet, ceruledge, and iron bundle at Eastside pokemon school front porch.

Olivia: "sense the movement of enemy fire, my padawan. Feel the force."

Mallow: "yes master."

Olivia: "those armor agents already set their blasters to stun. Now begin."

One of them begin fire stun blast straight to mallow until she blocked it perfect that surprise iron bundle and ceruledge a bit when another one from behind her begin firing stun straight to her until she senses movement behind her so turned around to deflect stun fast.

Iron bundle surprise: "deli!".

Kiawe rubbing on top of iron bundle head gently and said, " I'm very surprise too, buddy." Both of them begin fire many stun again toward mallow in both sides until she reflex to deflect stun fast as she could and both armored agents stop firing when mallow deactivated her lightsaber and take off her blindfold to see and look at her master and the others at front porch as Olivia said to her with surprise, "good work my padawan, your really good to deflect the stuns." Mallow smile and said, "thank you master."

Olivia: "next Saturday in the forest far from wall Maria in attack on titan universe 3, you and Sasha doing training duel together in medium empty field while being watch by me, master Yoda, raidan the titan elder, several Titans, jedi master Karina braun, and commander magath. It's start at 9:15 am."

Mallow: "yes master. Anyway what's my next training going to be."

Olivia: "section 23 training droids, it will be at afternoon at 6:30 pm."

Mallow: "sounds good master."

Olivia look at two armor agents standing behind mallow at 6 feet and said to them, "patrol the city." Both replied, "yes general."

Pallet town, Kanto region at 9:45 am

Professor oak laboratory back ranch with professor oak and Tracey walking in the field to check every pokemon and ash pokemon too in a moment until they spotted past paradox pokemon, slither wing sitting on it butt in the grass in few away to them in left side of the field and slither wing give them friendly wave while being accompanied by ash buizel and wild marill.

Professor oak: "huh, neat."

[New chapter is out for today]