mangahalesmon is born

Maretime bay at 5:40 pm

Somewhere in the sky above the forest close to maretime bay, there bat Pokemon, subat at flying to the right just minding own business until gigantamax energy orb come out from the cloud straight to zubat really fast, somewhere left side of town with Shierff hitch trotting through the town being accompanied by male bayleef got nymble riding on his back for a moment until they stop to noticed sky turned gigantamax dark purple sky.

Hitch scared "oh-boy."

Bayleef: "bay."

Crystal lighthouse with Sasha and the others to see gigantamax purple sky too as well and sunny said to Sasha with scared, "that's gigantamax, huh."

Sasha: "yup."

"Greetings my friends."

They turned right to see halesmon who's approach them with a smile and sunny said, "are you friends with the heads of section." He replied, "yes ma'am. We need defeated gigantamax Pokemon with the power of dna Digiolve." Zipp surprise a bit and said, "Digiolve between Digimon and different types of spieces form into new ultimate Digiolve form."

Halesmon: "yup."

Zipp: "let do it."

Sunny: "way to go zipp."

An red digital circle magical appearance above the lighthouse in 10 feet away as they glow light purple and red aura inside of them.

Halesmon: "halesmon!"

Zipp: "zipp storm!"

They flew up in the sky toward circle with little bit twirling, "DNA Digiolve to..." They went through the circle with red light begins to shine in a second and faded away to reveal the transformation between zipp storm and halesmon is creature resembles a bald eagle and Pegasus hybrid with white feathers and large hoof. It's head covered with a sliver armor with purple gem stone in the middle. It Pegasus like wings with sharp crystals and whole half body wearing gray Armour with purple lines in both sides of the armor. Pegasus tails. He begins to speak with halesmon and zipp storm, "mangahalesmon!"

Pip: "wow that's halesmon ultimate level form. It's so pretty."

Sasha: "yup."

Ry give happily beep of response

Mangahalesmon fly straight toward gigantamax Pokemon location really fast to leave a trail of gem sparkles through town.

Hitch: "ohhh pretty."

Back with mangahalesmon flying toward unknown gigantamax Pokemon in a second and stop to see gigantamax zubat in 8 feet away in front of him

Mangahalesmon: "alright, I'm gonna test out new attack moves on you."

He expand his wings bit and flap with sharp crystals shoot up from the wings while called out his 1st attack, "crystals barrage!" Barrage of sharp crystals straight to gigantamax zubat in the stomach with direct hit caused halfway heavily critical damage and he due final blow with rainbow glowing eyes, "rainbow eyes blast!" He fire rainbow blast from his eyes straight to gigantamax zubat really fast and direct hit in the mouth with heavy critical damage caused gigantamax beam shoot up from top of his head to the sky make zubat shrink down.

Pipp: "alright they defeat gigantamax Pokemon for first time in maretime bay, guys."

Sunny: "you said it pipp."

Izzy: "not bad."

When gigantamax dark sky gone returned to normal with zubat fly toward mangahalesmon and give friendly cry for saving him from gigantamax energy beam.

Mangahalesmon: "you're welcome little dude."

Original Pokemon universe in paldea region at 7:15 am- uva academy front yard with captain eldian and the others at left side of yard with director clavell walk up to them got clipboard with paper with a list and he said to them with kindness, "good morning guys, here's your work for today. Captain eldian and RJ, you two go to chansey supply store help the manger with the boxes of zinc and pp cup from backroom to stock the shelves."

Captain eldian: "yes sir."

Dictator clavell: "Danny phantom and Rockwell, you two replaced old flags with new flags everywhere in the city. It will be done in the evening."

Rockwell: "of course dictator."

Danny phantom: "we're on it."

Dictator clavell: "leatherhead, the boulder, and luis. you three help sure can vendor to carried four cases of soda because his truck battery dead little bit closed at left side of front gate."

The boulder: "yes sir."

Dictator clavell: "I need someone with electronic powers to charge battery make truck running."

RJ: "yup, it's denki kaminari, I called him at levincia city."

Director clavell: "do it."

[New chapter is out for tonight]