guardian angels

Petalburg city, hoenn region at 10:23 am; maple residence.

Living room with may rest of her family talking with professor birch who sitting in green leather chair and he noticed someone is missing in the group.

Professor birch: "where your daughter at, Norman?"

Norman: "she visit an some friend in rustboro city that's she told us this morning and be home later."

Professor birch: "that's wonderful."

Gta vice City universe at 10:25 am in vice city: Washington Beach multi-story car park.

May leaning against behind multi story car park while wearing pink velvet off shoulder midriff shirt to expose whole midriff to expose belly button, demin shorts, and black ankle socks inside speedster shoes. She got left section 23 repulsor glove inside left hand, whistling birds in right wrist, and section 44 black ear piece inside left ear.

Honk honk

She look up to see white infernus vehicle rides into carpark to turn left toward near may and stop when person exit the vehicle to reveal lance vance as he approach her and said, "you're may maple what colonial Cortez talking about." She replied, "yup, let's meet up with Ricardo Diaz in the alley."

Lance vance: "of course, hop in."

May went left side of infernus begin open car door forward to enter front seat to sit down in the car seat, she then closed the door and buckle up for lance vance begin backing up bit turn left to exit carpark to the street heading to alley in ocean beach in a minute and they arrived at alley and parked in middle, after few moments, a sliver admiral drives down in alleyway toward lance and may as they exit the vehicle after the admiral stops, Diaz and two bodyguards get out the car and they approach them when Diaz look at may with stern expression, "you must be Cortez new gun."

May: "until more grainful opportunity arise."

She look at lance vance, "they're be here in any minute, we both better get a good vintage point." Lance replied back to her while holding a gun, "okay, I'll take a balcony, you get roof top across the yard." May agree with him as they take vintage point on balcony and roof top begin waiting for cubans then suddenly an shadow flying above her in the sky when she look up in shock to see salamence but different.

It made turned around begin flying through the alley heading somewhere to give little bit cry of Salamence with drum solo

"Yo may."

She look at lance vance in the balcony with confused look on his face and yelled "what is that thing?" May replied, "it's pokemon called salamence back where I from but that salamence look different."

Diaz bodyguard #1: "that's nothing, we got another magical creature back at the mansion, it's paldean tauros combat breed."

Diaz bodyguard #2: "yeah."

May: "say what, Tauros new form!!!"

After a few minutes, the Cubans arrived in their gang car when it parked behind the wall little bit a inch.

May: "(thought) they're here for the deal."

Until she noticed voodoo car show up in the alley and parked behind cuban car to see two Haitians come out with guns was about to kill them as may fire repulsor blast both of them at once and kill them instantly another voodoo car show in the alley with another Haitians come out to kill one of Diaz bodyguard and cuban in the process when she fired repulsor blast to kill in them on chest or stomach until burrito van show up and parked in middle of road with more Haitians come out from the van with guns was about towards the alley until may deployed explosive projectile flew in the air while making a whistling noise to start striking them and killed them with small explosion and she turned around to noticed another burrito driving in the alley toward them until she fire Replusor blast straight toward burrito van really fast went through front hood to hit engine causes medium explosion with haitians inside killed by the blast from may.  Two last Haitian arrive in the ally while riding on Sanchez's as they turn left to pass by burning van toward Diaz briefing with one of them grabbed and said, "my money." They arrived another alleyway until lance fire one of them and another one got away.

Diaz: "don't just stand there, you pricks. Chase that dickhead down."

May use her speedster shoes goes faster through down the stairs turn left beginning chasing the last one in the alley with speed of sound and stop in middle of the alley to confront the last one with Replusor aim forward at him who confused and scared expression on his face when she give murderous grin as fire blast toward him really quick and killed in the chest cause him drop the briefcase on the pavement when he collapsed to pavement left next to her in 5 feet away including dirtbike too. She went super speed again to grab briefcase quick heading back to same alleyway with Diaz who's inside his car along with his one bodyguard in front seat in a second, she stopped at driver side when she handed him a briefcase.

Diaz: "I live! Dickheads! And it's all down to you! What's your name?"

May: "may maple."

Diaz: "I see you soon, amgia I think."

Then he drive away from alleyway heading back to his mansion in starfish island then may notice lance is gone too.

May: "shit, where's that's guy lance."

She then exit alleyway turn left begin walking on the sidewalk for a morning walk until she heard her rotom phone inside her denim shorts right pocket so she grabbed it to answer it and place it on right ear and begin hearing a voice of diaz: "may, this is Ricardo Diaz, I want to thank you for looking out for me my girl. I asked that prick Cortez, he saw you the real deal, my friend, why you don't come see me. I need a girl like you. All I have now is dickheads, dickheads everywhere, yo. I make you really rich." May give huge grin on her face to hear that as she hang up and place her rotom phone back inside her pocket and she place two fingers on the ear piece in left ear and begin to speak with someone, "captain venderquack, I need someone drive me over there at starfish island to meet with Diaz."

Captain venderquack: "of course, I'll get reiner braun drive lmv to pick you up at Washington beach police station courtyard in a minute."

May: "sounds good."

[New chapter is out for tonight]