explanation with may

Caroline scared: "m-m-may, what's going on here and why you got two letters from two people who award you after killing people in this vice city universe."

May cross her arm's underneath e-cup breasts and stare at her mother with murderous look and sly grin, "since last month ago on Thursday April 21st at Pokemon center in rinshin city, hoenn region, I got called from colonial Cortez in vice City universe and he said to me "he got job for me on Saturday morning at 10:30 am in his yacht at the dock in ocean Beach, vice city. So I exit the Pokemon center to notice yimr and Henry hange who's waiting for me standing behind armored inkas who decided take me to vice city universe because their boss, flash Sentry told them and arrived at dock." Caroline became more scared about what kind of job and said, "then happened next."

May: "then we arrived at Gonzalez penthouse in Vice point with me and glaceon exit the vehicle in front entrance of penthouse while I'm holding chainsaw in my hands because colonial Cortez want me to kill Gonzalez who's has trusted Cortez for years and has now become incompetent and owes things to him. Anyway me and glaceon went up to the penthouse see Gonzalez talking two members of Diaz men."

Carlonie: "don't tell me you just killed Gonzalez with a chainsaw and glaceon killed two men with ice shards."

May: "yup, after that we're escaped just in time before cops come and I stay low in 3 days when the heat clear. Henry hange take me to reverend Lovejoy house in the Simpsons universe 2 to stay low."

Carlonie became more shocked about her daughter stay low at reverend Lovejoy place in 3 days but she thought may stay at rinshin city pokemon center in 3 days then may continue to speak, "the next day after that, he called me back again while drew is here to hangout with me then he said to me is " He got me another mission on next Tuesday at 1:30 pm and next morning, i wake up to see a medium size packing sitting in the chair and it's from captain sentry. He's proud of me as hitwoman for colonial Cortez.

Carlonie: "what inside the package, honey?"

May: "1st one is speedster shoes, make me goes faster with speed of sound being powered by sonic the hedgehog two quills inside underneath the house, and 2nd one is whistling birds with flock of explosive projectile when they deployed, flew through the air while making a whistling sound before striking an enemies and killed them with a small explosion. Before yesterday I went back to dock with my speedster shoesn, then colonial Cortez got me mission is to meet with courier at Washington mall to Rertreive guidance chip so I went there to meet him for guidance but I felt something goes wrong about happen so I active my whistling birds just in case. He almost handed me the briefcase until French security service show off that broke deal with courier so I fire whistling birds to kill every French security service and the courier. Then I grabbed briefcase quick and went super speed again heading back dock before cops come."

Her mother is very terrifying about her daughter killed French security service and courier with whistling birds then may said, "since Tuesday night after helping with professor birch in littleroot town, I enter my bedroom to see another package with ammo pack of whistling birds and it's from flash sentry friend, Armin arlelt, he got section 23 repulsor blaster and two stacks of 100 dollars. Yesterday I noticed you behind my door this whole time to hear conversations between me and colonial Cortez." Her mother is caught by her daughter this whole time cause her becomes even more scared what happened if her daughter going doing her after that when may continue speak again "tomorrow morning at 10:25 am, I'm getting to meet with lance Vance in person at Washington Beach multi story car park and we drive over there in an alley in ocean beach for Ricardo Diaz arrived with two his bodyguardand we protect him and cubans with a deal if Haitian show up with a ambush." Caroline gulp her throat in fear and said to her daughter with fear, "what you going with me then." She became little happy on her face and said, "nothing, but don't tell max and dad about it, alright. It's our little serect." She give a sigh relief after that and look at her daughter with kindness, "I won't tell them, honey."

May: "good."

She turned around at the door begin open up for her and her mom exit the bedroom toward downstairs to join rest of the family in the living room and watching TV.

[New chapter is out for today]