visit by uncle berner

Uva academy entrance hall at 4:30 pm with Zeke talking with his two friends for a moment and until heard a voice behind Zeke, "hey there nephew." They stop talking as Zeke turn around of surprise see his uncle who's arrived at uva academy along with flutter mane and sirfetch'd walk up to them while wearing regular green shirt, gray shorts with belt around it, and sneakers.

Zeke: "hey uncle, you came to see me."

Moblit: "yup, your aunt make me to see you at academy for a while."

Nenoma: "that's sweet."

Flutter mane see female librarian carry 5 stack of books by hands toward the shelf in left side of entrance hall and notice 5 book at edge going to fall down in a second and flying toward librarian quick to grab book from one of longer tentacles.

Female librarian smile: "nice catch my friend. You wanna help me as my assistance."

It nodded to agree with her as librarian assistance for first time in uva academy and begins helping her to put the books inside the shelves that surprise nenoma, moblit, Zeke, and Layla.

Moblit: "say that's perfect fit for flutter mane as the librarian assistance in entrance hall."

Zeke: "you're right uncle."

Nenoma: "yeah."

Layla: "it's right thing."

Sirfetch'd walk up to Layla and give out friendly cry, "sirfetch'd." Moblit replied, "I think sirfetch'd want to join your team, kid. That's okay with you." Layla smile and said, "sure I'll be honored."

Dictator clavell office

Captain eldian stand in front desk of dictator clavell who's sitting in the chair and said, "you go to picnic knacks store buy small tent and sleeping bag for Zeke on his first treasure hunt."

Captain eldian: "yes sir."

Dictator clavell: "tomorrow morning at 7:15 am, I'm giving you and your friends with little bit work at the city."

Captain eldian: "of course sir."

Flash sentry original universe

Japony, Tokyo at 6:15 am

Ash and serena still sleeping in the bed while sylveon sleeping being curled up at end of the bed for a second when both turned around begins open their eyes to see each other.

Serena: "morning ashy."

Ash: "you too beautiful."

They close move to each other for serena place her hand on stomach feel 6 pack abs inside regular white shirt and said to him, "what's mr. Kuro plan for today?" Ash replied, "he going to visit mayor mare at canterlot city in America tomorrow at 7:31 am over there because they know each other at college and stayed for thirteen day so no more evil plans and he put fl-1,000 in charge." Serena replied, "good idea for him. Anyway you wanna some fun tonight at 10:30 pm."

Ash: "sure."

Sylveon begins open her eyes and stand up begins stretching the legs like a cat in a second and walk towards them begins sitting down to stare at them with little bit happiness, "sylveon, syl." Serena giggles and said, "okay girl, I feed you with pokemon food for breakfast."

[New chapter is out for today]