interrogation #6: Sawyer

Slateport city, hoenn region at 11:45 am- Pokemon center, cafe section.

Sawyer sitting in left side of booth with section 44 detective colt grice in right side of booth, colt wearing regular light blue shirt with detective badge around his neck as a necklace, cargo shorts, and white socks inside of air Nike shoes, fuecoco, and Pikachu.

Sawyer: "thank you for meeting with me, detective grice but why exactly?"

Colt: "I'm here to talk with you about you met ash and his companion at part of kalos region."

Sawyer: "i first meet him since he arrives at luminous gym with Serena and Bonnie, i thinks he want a Pokemon gym battle against his friend and gym leader, clemont."

Colt: "that's good, I tell you something bud, you do think about Serena lately."

Sawyer: "she's good friend to support her friends and everyone she knows as a normal girl."

Colt turned happy into serious expressions on his face to tell Sawyer with shocking discovery, "not exactly, she got mental illness during childhood called boarderline personality disorder without emotionless and extremely obsessed with ash Ketchum only. But whatever she see someone touches or flirting with ash, she can get very jealous and immediately killed a person, like she killed Bonnie, clemont, miette, and the rest from kalos and unova. Including  4 people in Kanto." Sawyer eyes wide and open his mouth in fear about Serena shocking discovery that's she called got mental illness this whole time that's he didn't know.

Sawyer: "I thought she's a normal girl this whole time but it's mess up to kill her friends in kalos region, does ash react about it."

Colt: "nope because he doesn't care at all and hopefully mad in love with her forever."

Sawyer: "does their mom about it."

Colt: "they're dead in the process by human cyborg hybrid and professional skillled assassin."

Sawyer: "oh my acrecus!"

Colt: "she's returned school in Vermillion city, kanto with goh, our section 44 rookie half time agent on last Monday but we don't know her whereabouts exactly so we keep a eyes on her everytime at school to leave out suspicious from teachers and students. Don't worry Dr. Burns will make a cure for her with the help of Dr. Fate  as normal girl and for ash, he got kidnapped by ravess at kanto airport to went somewhere."

Sawyer: "I hope you guys find him soon."

Colt: "we will buddy."

Petalburg city, hoenn region at 11:49 am- petalburg joint restaurant.

May sitting a booth with her boyfriend snd friend in left side of restaurant while eating their food until male server walk up to their booth with a check that place on their table it's $2.35. Then pulled out 100 dollar from her pocket to place above the check.

Male server: "thanks you ma'am."

May: "no problem."

She pulled out another 100 dollar from her pocket to place on palm of his hand that's surprised drew and solidad, she said to him with kindness, "buy something nice for yourself."

Male server: "thank you so much, kid."

He grabbed 100 dollar and check with one hand and begin walking towards cash register with a clerk.

Solidad: "damn may, where you get that money at?"

May: "someone I volunteer with is a male nurse at petalburg city nursing room in Monday through Friday that's all."

Solidad: "that's sweet may."

Drew became suspicious from inside to think his girlfriend is telling a lie to working with someone during murderous job for them and so decided to play along with it and said to her with pride, "I'm proud of you, babe."

May: "thanks cutie."

Aot universe 4 at 11:24 am

Trey place two warnings signs in the ground at right side of the wall in 10 feet away, he look up at several scouts on the wall without attention of him so he placed two fingers in between gums to give little bit loud whistle but and got attention to several scouts who look down to see 3 meter male titan point at his finger to the one sign but they didn't see that far, one of scouts pulled out telescope to look at the 1st sign what Titan point at and give a hmm sound

Scout #1: "what the sign say, keith."

Keith: "it says "beware of darkside cave."

Scout #1: "darkside cave?"

Scout #3: "I know that Titan telling us is, that spooky cave inside the forest with everyone or Titans won't enter the cave because it's haunted with fear that pastor told us in the book."

Scout #4 smile: "it's good thing for him to warn us about haunted cave inside the forest."

They agree with him about trey who warn them don't enter darkside cave inside the forest in a moment unti they noticed radian the elder titan walk toward him very slowly while being helped by 4 meter female Titan.

Scout #4: "there's old timer is back once again doing mediation behind the wall in few feet away."

Scout #1: "he do mediation inside the forest because the mediation is bad idea on hot day in 20 minutes."

Keith: "yeah. But Just let old timer be because two Titans with him to lift him up after get done mediation."

Scout #1: "good idea Keith."

[New chapter is out for tonight]