reunion with old friend

Ponyville at 7:44 am

Headmare Starlight glimmer, school of friendship.

Headmare Starlight chatting with applejack and rarity in a moment until they stop chatting heard a knock by somepony outside of her office.

Starlight: "enter."

Both doors open forward really wide to reveal captain sentry in Pegasus form as enter the office with them along with scream tail that surprise the trio.

Applejack: "it's that past paradox pokemon, sugarcube."

Captain sentry: "yup, this is scream tail from crater area zero, I think scream tail is perfect for you, Starlight as your assistance."

Starlight: "pretty idea flash, I need assistance at my office sometimes, right phillis the second."

Phillis the second is pot plant right side of her desk and stayed silent to answer Starlight question.

"Oh phillis, your totally right."

They turned around and gasped of surprise to see their old friends captain black and Jackie Chan arrived the office, then applejack said to them of surprise, "well, well long time no see you two."

Captain black: "you too AJ."

Captain sentry: "how are you been old timer."

Captain black smile: "great kid, I see you got Scootaloo and her friends became rookie agents at your section 17."

Captain sentry: "yup, including the ice crew join section 17 as well too."

Jackie: "that's great, they clean up their act becoming good guys like the enforcers."

Applejack: "eeyup."

Rarity: "indeed."

Scream tail: "puu?"

Captain sentry: "you two should surprise them at training ground during after school like a short reunion."

Applejack: "good job sugarcube, they'll be bust of excitement when see you two at training ground."

Captain sentry: "speaking of which, you two wanna join me to uva academy in paldea region meet the director and new student little Zeke yeager at original pokemon universe."

Jackie: "of course captain, we'll be honored."

[New chapter is out for today]