terastallized practice

Schoolyard at 10:30 am

Both Zeke and Shane standing on both sides of schoolyard to test out tera orb on zeke one on pokemon while being by captain eldian leaning against behind the wall to see them just holding their pokeball in the palm.

Shane: "ready buddy."

Zeke: "yup."

They toss their pokeball in the air while saying to call out their pokemon, "go meinsoha!" "Come out kingambit!" It released them from their pokeball to the battlefield behind their trainers at 4 feet away and that's surprised Zeke and captain eldian to see kingambit for first time in paldea region.

Zeke: "cool, may I scan it."

Shane smile: "go for it, little buddy."

He pulled out his phone to scan new paldean pokemon in a second and information pop out about new paldean pokemon and the male computer voice show up, "kingambit, big blade pokemon, dark/steel, and evolve form of bisharp; only a bisharp that's stand above all the others in the vast army can evolved into kingambit."

Captain eldian: "wow, who knew about bisharp got new evolve form in paldea region."

Zeke pulled out his tera orb and raise it in air begin power up to aim at Mieonshao and said, "terastallized!" He toss it above Mieonshao for tera orb to effect tera crystals Rose up from the ground to absorb Mieonshao in a second and broke into piece to reveal terastallized Mieonshao with fire tera crown on top of her head.

Shane: "use zen headbutt on Mieonshao!"

He running straight to Mieonshao with zen headbutt until Zeke called out counter attack, "repulse the monkey!" She due front flip kick on kingambit by upperjaw with monkey sound effect and cause little bit of damage that Shane surprise and said, "that repulse the monkey what everyone been talking about since after pokemon tag battle yesterday. Not bad little dude."

Zeke: "thanks Shane. Okay Mieonshao use ember on kingambit."

She fire ember straight to kingambit with a hit and delivered critical medium damage.

Captain eldian: "way to go buddy."

Shane: "use metal claw!"

Kingambit jump in mid- air towards Mieonshao with metal claw on right hand until Zeke called out another counter attack, "use fire punch!" She delivered fire punch on kingambit in stomach with critical heavy damage and collapse on the ground unconscious causes shards break for Mieonshao return into normal including tera orb flew back into Zeke palm begin power down as Shane return his kingambit to his pokeball for rest and he walk up to them with a smile.

Shane: "good job for first day of terastallized battle training, Zeke."

Zeke: "thanks shane, how many pokemon you got."

Shane: "I got kingambit, tyranitar, frogadier, banette, and haxorus. That's all."

Zeke: "awesome."

"Pretty impassive, mister Yeager."

They turned around to see captain eldian, director clavell, nemona, and Solon walk up to them, then Zeke said to him with polite, "thank you sir." He look at Shane light and said, "mister light, I just spoke your homeroom teacher Ms. Tyme, she agreed for you go with Mr. Jacq and his homeroom class to their field trip to section 17 on Friday." He replied to him with calm, "sure, I wonder section 17 look like anyway."

Director clavell: "including they got twenty two rare pokemon there too. If you like to keep one or two that fine with me and Mr. Jacq."

Shane: "sure."

Nemona: "ready to go to the city grabbed small amount of groceries in the store, little dude."

Zeke: "you know it nemona."

"Greetings amigos."

They turn right to see another sánchez
family member, Luis sánchez
walk up to them from other right side of schoolyard with a smile on his face as director clavell begin to speak with polite, "who are you my bone friend?"

Luis: "I'm luis "el super macho" Sánchez, I was famous bull fighter for fighting three bulls at once. One bull is for coward.

Captain eldian: "(thought) another sánchez family member."

Solon: "which one of section where you from?"

Luis: "section 33. Senitoria Lisa Simpson send me here to help you if Hengemen will might show up soon."

Nenoma: "that's right."

[New chapter is out for today]