morning plan with ash

Japony, Tokyo at 6:55 am-ash and Serena luxury japony apartment.

Ash walking down the medium swirly staircase toward the kitchen while wearing dark blue shirt, camo shirts, white socks inside wooden sandals. Got golden earring in left ear. He arrives at the kitchen to see his plate got scrambled eggs, two bacon, and small amount rice. Including cup of coffee, fork, and spoon. He noticed Serena behind the stove with the stove while holding a her plate with same food as him.

Serena: "morning honey."

Ash: "you too babe."

Both of them sitting their chairs begin eating breakfast in a second, ash swallow small piece of bacon and rice to look at his girlfriend with a smile on her face, "what's your morning plan for today, dear." Ash replied back to her, "well, since yesterday Mr. Kuro said to me, looking a job somewhere in japony today like full time besides we're living here for now on."

Serena: "that's great honey, good call for mr. Kuro to looking out for us like his daughter and son figure."

Ash: "yup, what about you honey."

Serena: "during after school, I'm looking for a job too somewhere in japony like a flower shop. During working in the weekends."

Ash: "great babe. Oh Mr. Kuro send 15 super battle drones at hammerlocke, galar in our universe at 3:45 pm for a testing it out and probably they postpon stupid world coronation series tournament until Next year."

Serena: "good idea but what happened they got destroyed by section 44 or section 23."

Ash: "don't worry Mr. Kuro engineers built more of them besides they're test subjects."

Serena: "neat."

They begin continue eating their breakfast when ash move his eyes up for second to stare at Serena c-cup breast inside tanktop see blue veins sticking out on top of breasts and look down after that without Serena noticed it.

Royal woods at 7:49 pm

Lincoln at his desk doing his homework in a moment until his rotom phone who got it from Pokemon professor waltz since 3 days ago and begun with a sound of text notification make him stopped his doing homework, he grabbed it to see text message from girl Jordan so he swiped it to see the whole text message by her.

Girl Jordan: "hey Lincoln, you got any plans for the weekend."

He smile and text her back, "nope plans for the weekend because the guys got another plans."

Girl Jordan: "you wanna go to the mall together to watch new ace savey and full deck vs league of evil cards movie at the theater."

Lincoln: "sure, I love to come with you watching new ace savey movie."

Girl Jordan: "neat. See you at the mall this weekend."

Lincoln: "you too girl Jordan."

[New chapter is out for today]