director clavell morning announcement

Classroom 1-A at 7:30 am

Zeke sitting at his table in second row from the front prepare the class started and including morning announcement from the director.

"Morning little dude."

He look up of happiness to see his best friend, nemona walk up to him and he replied back to her with kindness, "morning you too, nemona." She said to him with kindness ," director clavell send me take you in city get some little bit of groceries in the store later on. That's okay with you."

Zeke: "no problem at all, I got several money from my mom since yesterday morning."

Nemona: "great."

She went toward her seat in front row when Mr. Jacq enter the room toward podium in front of his student until the academy ding that's mean class started, he said to them with kindness, "good morning everyone."

Students: "good morning Mr. Jacq."

Then suddenly intercom turned on with the voice of director clavell in the microphone at his office, "good morning students of uva academy, I got one morning announcement for today. On Friday, Mr. Jacq and his homeroom class having a field trip at section 17 in captain sentry universe at 9:30 am in the morning. That's is all." After announcement over with Mr. jacq and his students became very excited going to section 17 first time as their field trip, they look at him with surprise expression on their faces including Zeke got sly grin on his face.

Student #1: "dude, your awesome who friends with the captain sentry and other agents."

Student #2: "yeah."

Mr. Jacq: "i wonder what what kind of rooms they have when we show up on Friday morning over there."

Levinca city at 7:37 am

Gabi, yamper, fletching, and Falco at the living room and sitting in the couch watching TV until Gabi rotom phone begin video chat ring floating mid-air in front of Gabi to see mikasa Ackerman video contact, she pressed the button to turn on the screen to reveal mikasa and Louise in the living room.

Mikasa: "morning squirt, morning guys."

Falco: "morning."

Yamper: "yamper."

Fletching: "fletching."

Gabi: "morning Ms. Ackerman, morning Ms. Louise."

Louise: "you all having fun at paldea region, sweetie."

Gabi: "yup, we're staying in our hotel room for a while then me and ms. Braus going to Cascarrafa city doing girl time along with fletching and yamper.'

Mikasa: "awesome plan squirt, what about you Falco."

Falco: "me, Mr. Niccolo, Mr. Forster, and mr. Brooks going to montenevera city and just explore over there. It's good thing I got winter clothes from the store because cold over there."

Louise: "good thinking little buddy."

Then suddenly Louise Greavead pop up behind them to see Gabi to give sad growl and she said, "aww I miss you, girl. Don't worry we'll be back to paradis island on next Saturday night at 7:30 pm." Greavead give out happy bark at gabi plan.

Back with may who's entered bedroom became tired from handed technology chip and visit professor birch in littleroot town, she flipped the switch to turn on lights to her bedroom to reveal one pack of explosives projectiles lay on top of medium square box on middle of her bed, she closed the door behind her

She approach her bed to place pack of explosives projectiles on the bed right next to box, then she open up the lid to reveal right one green and blue repulsor laying at right side of box along with two stack of 100 dollars laying in half and notice letter in middle of the 100 dollar. She pick it up the letter begin reading little bit loud

"Dear may maple,

I'm armin arlelt from my original universe, the head of section 23 and friend with captain sentry. I heard from him about you became colonial Cortez hitwoman to kill eleven people in Vice City universe, that's amazing, here's your 3rd gift from me, it's section 23 repulsor gauntlet is practile weapon to fire concussive energy through stone and metal or break it apart including to kill enemies, you can use when colonial Cortez called you sometimes and here's two stacks of 100 dollars from me and my agents from section 23. Keep it up kid.

From: armin arlelt the head of section 23."

She smile rich for flash sentry friend who handed her two stack of 100 dollars along with her new section 23 repulsor gauntlet, she grabbed one of stack from her hand from the box to her face so she get sniff of money with her nose.

May: "thank you captain arlelt."

She then heard a knock on her door by her brother, max outside of her room, "sis, mom said the dinner will be done soon." She replied back to him while place her money back inside the box with the rest, "okay max, I'll be there at dining room in a minute."

Max: "okay than."

[New chapter is out for today]

Times from 10 universes

Original Pokemon universe

Mesagoza and levincia in paldea region-7:35 am

Pallet town in kanto region- 6:15 am

Aot universe 5:

Liberio and paradis - 7:55 pm

Pokemon universe 3:

Petalburg city, hoenn region- 7:58 pm

Flash sentry original universe

Japony, Tokyo- 5:23 pm

Canterlot city- 5:23 am

Las Pegasus -5:23 am

Royal woods -6:30 am

Great lake city -6:30 am

Aot universe 2:

Paradis and marley- 6:55 am

Aot universe 3:

Paradis and Marley- 7:30 am

Armin arlelt original universe:

Paradis and Marley- 5:56 am

Lisa Simpson original universe:

Springfield- 5:33 am

Simpson universe 2:

Springfield- 5:37 am

Mlp universe 3:

Maritime bay and Zephyr heights- 11:30 am

Gta vice city universe 1:

Vice city- 7:55 pm