Chapter 20: Lowee - The Finale

Depuis le début

BGM: The 13th Dilemma

"...Them?" Finished the boy in a quiet tone.

"Help? I'm gonna do more than help." She said with a burning anger before finally exploding "I'm gonna slice that freaking pervert in half!"

There was something to be said about her current anger if you considered the advice she gave to Alex less than ten minutes ago, but it was probably safer to let this one slide.

Besides, it would be impossible for anyone to keep their cool after seeing their younger siblings go through that.

"So that's how it'll be? Very well, I'll show you the power of CFW Trick!"

White Heart dashed forward at the speed of a rocket and delivered a barrage of attacks against Trick, Alex followed behind her and joined the barrage while Rom and Ram offered support from a safe distance with magic.

Although he couldn't move very fast, Trick's tongue, which he used as a weapon, was amazingly fast and had overwhelming reach.

Instead of blocking, Alex focused on dodging as he didn't want his blade, nor any part of his body in general to be covered in that thing's saliva.

White Heart was probably thinking the same thing as she kept dodging as well.

Every time they found an opening, or the twins created one by attacking Trick with a spell, Alex and White Heart would move in and attack him with all their might.

Trick was a resilient foe that refused to go down easy, but he seemed more focused on attacking Alex and White Heart than Rom and Ram.

After constantly dodging the over sized tongue and attacking over and over again, Trick showed signs of weakening.

It was at this moment that White Heart moved in and began a series of constant axe slashes.

"You pervert! Big pervert! Gross pervert! Dumb Pervert! Creepy Pervert!" She yelled as she sliced the yellow lizard with her axe while constantly calling him all kinds of definitions of pervert with every hit.

On the last attack, she tossed him up into the air with all of her might.

The yellow lizard flew up into the sky before falling to the ground between White Heart and Alex, who then dashed towards Trick as well with his sword's tip emitting a flame.

Both warriors then slashed at him with their all of their might at the same time, delivering the last blow before stopping past the yellow lizard.

"Argh!" Yelled Trick as he felt his body began to crackle and the life within him was starting to fade away. "Long live…little girls!"

With that dying message, he exploded, leaving this world with a fulfilled heart, knowing that in the end, he managed to lick two little girls and make everyone around him feel disgusted.

BGM Ends Here

"Tch, too good of a death for that pervert!" Said White Heart, feeling unsatisfied about the quick ending Trick was given.

"Where's the pale girl?" Asked Alex while looking around.

"I think she ran away while we were fighting." Said White Heart.

"Hey, forget about that! I want to go home and take a bath!" Yelled Ram, who had already reverted to human form.

"Me too…I still feel icky." Added Rom, who reverted back as well.