Marks

As told in late April. I'm doing a Sub!Y/n for this one, next may be switch or may be Dom!Y/n ;)

Y/n and Hermione are of age. This is them going back to seventh year to finish Hogwarts

Y/n's POV:

I can see from afar Hermione was staring at me. She had daggers placed down on the girl in front of me who was looking at me with bliss and with lust. I can tell she was tensed up. I started to tease her by making her more jealous. I start to hold the girls hand and flirt with her, her cheeks flushing with excitement. From the corner of my eye, I didn't see Hermione. "Sweetheart, did you forget about our 'study session'?" Boom. She's pissed. The girl takes my hand off of hers swiftly and turns another direction. "Do not even think about it." Hermione hisses to the girl in front of me, grabbing my wrist harshly as we exit the Great Hall. "Blimey! You're almost about to rip my hand off my arm!" I curse, causing her to push me up against a wall. I flush with embarrassment. She's only inches away and her hot breath was hitting my lips.

"I know what you were doing, Y/n. You're not sly." she looks at me and a little smile appears. "Maybe they'll need to know who you belong to." she whispers, holding my neck delicately, pushing my head up a little. "N-not here, 'Mione." I warn her, already feeling whiny for her touch. "Who says we can't?" "The portraits and ghosts." I say with sarcasm. "My room?" she questions, now fondling with my tie. I shrugged, "Whatever works for my love." She smiled and this time she held my collar as if I were a dog. I had to say it. She was feeling hot and everything. Her now straight hair in a braid, just like the one she had during the battle. I feel myself starting to slowly trip as she grabs my collar, now starting to pull onto it if I walked slower. We got into the Gryffindor common room, up the stairs and to her Prefect Dormitory.

"I never knew how fancy it was here." I said as she undid my tie. "L/n, just shut up." Hermione smiles, kissing me after she said that. I kiss her back, my arms swinging to her neck and her hands are taking my blouse off. "You really want this?" "I don't care how possessive you get," I replied, "just mark me yours. Everyone needs to know before the school year ends." I look deep into her eyes, the lust she had was far different from the girl. The lust was with care, kindness, and happiness. "Good, because I want to treat you special." I frowned, "What do you mean?" Her hand slipped through my legs and placed her fingers on there. "I thought it was just markings, right?" "I'll lick whats mine," said Hermione, "I'll make sure I'll mark your thighs, stomach, every part of my love is mine." I swore my whole body turned red when she listed the parts. I'll have her lips on every part of my body.

She starts to kiss me again, I feel her hand lock the door and she pushes my against it. Her hands undid my pants as I took off my shirt. "'Mione..." I whine, my back already hurting. "Hmm?" she hummed in the kiss, making me release a groan. "Just get to it." I pulled away, grabbing her collar and bringing her closer. "You're so needy for me. Why's that?" she asked, smiling wildly. "'Cause you're fucking Hermione Jean Granger." I replied huskily. My hands tangled in her hair which I started to let loose of. She took a hold of me and brought me to the bed. She stripped me slowly, observing the beauty she had in front of her. She made sure to kiss everything as she saw them, making me shudder. It was cold, but I know she would make me warm. My hands still were holding onto her hair as she made her way down there. Her breath was making it harder for me to start breathing, it was her I just needed.

Her kisses were planted onto my thighs, stomach, she was stalling to make me whine for her. I'm not letting her take advantage. Not at the moment. "Y/n," she crawled up to me, "be a good girl and beg for my would you? It gives me motivation..." I broke, "Please touch me, please please—" Her fingers cut me off when they entered. She kept her pace slowly and steady but hard. "'M-Mione—faster please." "With the teasing you did to piss me off?" she says. "No thank you darling." I shut my eyes as her lips started to attack my neck. Her mouth moving to every part of my neck. My soft spots, the most weakest and the ones that hurt. I tried to keep silent. But I knew if I did, her pace would get slower. I pulled her tie closer to me, her ear hovering beside my lips. I moaned her name, I did it as loud as I could for her to hear. I felt the pace quicken, and she spoke so softly, get fiercely. "I want you to be loud. Make everyone know that your moans were from the Prefects Dormitory." I nodded, unable to keep track of her voice.

"Y/n, answer." "Y-yes 'Mione!" I whimpered as her teeth sunk slowly and softly into my skin. Her mouth went lower, kissing my stomach, breasts, sides and arms. Her fingers paced as she added in a third. I winced but I wanted it. "Please 'Mione." I beg, "Faster." I was breathless. All the marks she made me on hurt but it was pleasurable. Her fingers worked and she pulled them out. "I know, but I want it in my mouth, darling." I whined, she went down on me and started to suck, lick, and tease it. My legs were almost closing, "Fuck— Hermione—" Her arms held my thighs apart from crushing her head, she let a low groan as my grip on her hair tightened. The groan sent vibrations up to my body, making goosebumps form on my arms. "I'm close— Hermione fucking please!" I grab her head out from my legs and I look at her.

She looked like a pretty fuck up. She only blew air down then came up to me, kissing my delicately before adding in her fingers. I was already sensitive, sensitive enough for her to make me release. I felt something warm on the fingers as she brought herself out of there. She went down and licked it clean before looking down at me. "You're such a perfect soul." she complimented. Her lips touching the fucking fingers she fucked me with. "Just cuddle." I drag her down from straddling my lap. "I never knew you were so submissive." Hermione says, a little sly smile on her face appears. "I should make you more jealous, maybe you'd go rough on me." I flirt, then she looks down at my naked body. "Maybe a round two then hmm?"