Amortentia

*Y/n's pov*

I walked down the halls down to Potions with Draco walking by me, talking about random things.

"How's Yuri?" Draco asks. Yuri, my Ragdoll cat. "She's doing good I guess, she's getting annoying these days though," Draco hums.

"Hello everyone! I am Professor Slughorn!" he says brightly. "I mena he's better than Professor Snape," I whisper to myself.

I watch as two other people walk into the dungeons.

"Ah, Harry! I was expecting for you to arrive soon. I see you've brought a friend! What's your name, sir?" Slughorn asked politely.

"Ron Weasley, sir," the red head greeted.

"Very well then, get your potions book and come to the group," "Uhm, sir, we don't have those," Slughorn spun again.

"Don't worry get some from the cupboard, I sure there's plenty over there," Harry and Ron looked over at the cupboard and grabbed the two books.

"Now today we'll be learning about amortentia, anyone know the meaning of this potion?" I see Hermione Granger raise her hand high as the professor called on her.

"It's the most powerful love potion I the world. It seems to tell who and what you're attracted to that one person," Hermione says carefully.

"Very well! Five points to Gryffindor and may you Ms. Granger come up and tell us what you smell?" Slughorn asked.

Hermione took a step forward before going forward to the cauldron and did as Slughorn told.

"Er — I smell... peppermint, vanilla, and..." she paused as Slughorn let her go.

"Wonder who that could've been," Draco said to me. I nodded in agreement. It sounded like it's be me. It couldn't be in any possible way.

As we were making our amortentia, I swore I could've smelled some fresh stack of parchment paper with some cinnamon. I shook it off and continued my potion.

"Now let's see... Ah! Ms. L/n, is it?" I nodded. "Say what do you smell in your amortentia?"

I took a whiff as all eyes were on me.

"Uhm, I smell... some new ink, a stack of parchment paper with some cinnamon or coffee, a library, a bit weird, old books, and... I see that's it," I say, regretting to talk.

Ron and Harry were awestruck at my words.

A library, stack of parchment paper with some cinnamon or coffee, old books and of course A LIBRARY! NOT TO MENTION THAT ONLY Y/N TAKES PEPPERMINTS WHEN DOING TESTS!

Ron was telling Harry all the details throughout class as it ended.

I got out as quickly as possible and made my way into Transfiguration when a hand took me away. "Please I'm going to be late!" I say, trying to pry off the hand. "I look like I don't care, L/n," "Ron?" "Shush, now, Hermione wanted me to bring you to her, is that okay?"

"N-" "Yeah? Okay great!" "Weasley!" I say bitterly before he threw me into a classroom. It was empty, no Peeves for anyone except a person who came in.

"Oof! S-sorry! My friend, he threw me in here," she said softly.

"It's fine, Granger." I say as I turn to take her off of me.

"Ron said you wanted to see me?" "Harry said you wanted to see me," Hermione said as she turned to tree door. She rattled the door as voices shouted, "TALK!"

Hermione groaned and let go of the knob.

"So—" "Look I have a massive crush on you and I smelled you in my amortentia and I don't know if you smelled me but I felt like it because you said a library and some ink along with cinnamon and I know I smelled you because I know you like to chew on peppermint when you do a test or study but I'm not weird knowing that you do that and your perfume has a hint of vanilla in there and—" "Okay, enough rambling," I say putting a hand on her mouth.

She pulled it down softly, letting it drift back to my legs.

"Sorry," she apologized. "I swear everyday you seem to apologize about everything you do even if wasn't your fault," I say as she giggles. "What if we, hing out more?" I ask.

Her mocha eyes fell onto mine as she nodded.

The door opened, "We missed Transfiguration but what's our excuse?" "Snape held us back for running down the halls," "Perfect!" Ron said, "Let's go!"

After that, we really were held back by Snape. Oops I guess.