A Miracle

You sat down on the floor, practically giving up. The walls were destroyed, the mirror scraped you injured hand and your detention with Umbridge was hell. Your hand wouldn't stop bleeding, nor did it try to heal. The others worked quickly and it had covered up with their skin. Yours bleed and you hid it. Not until your girlfriend had came to check up in you since you had avoided everyone around you.

She knew it was about the DA and Umbridge so she left you alone for a bit. She knocked on your door and you opened it. "Hi, love." she spoke softly. "Hey." you say dryly before loving to your bed and laying flat on it. Hermione closed the door behind her and walked over to you, taking off her robe as well.

She was just in her white collared shirt and she laid on top of you which took you by a small surprise. Her warmth cooled you down and you melted into the touch. You wrapped you arms around her figure while her arms were around your torso, hugging you softly and lightly as if you were about to break. "You okay?" she asked gently.

"Yeah. It's my hand only though. It wouldn't heal." you say blandly. She moves her head to your left arm and looks down at your hand, picking it up and examine the look of the bloody bandages. "You suck at wrapping your hand around an injury." she giggles. "Oh wow, thanks so much." you say sarcastically, hiding a smile and a small laugh.

She takes off the bandages and looks at it softly. You looked over at it and saw the wounds slowly closing as you looked in shock. Hermione grabbed the tissue from the nightstand and dapped it around your wounds before she kissed it lightly. "It's healed?" you say in confusion. You were astonished. "You're a miracle!" you kiss her forehead and snuggle her closer to you.

She laughs at your statement and hugged you back with grace. "I love you so, so much." Hermione whispered. "I love you most." Hermione gasps, "Impossible!" "Oh, it's possible, my darling." you say, kissing her face multiple times before she giggles and tickles you.