j's lullaby

Y/n's POV:

I DONT OWN ANY OF THESE LYRICS

"Cuddle in with mommy." I say to Jean and Evans. Hermione was on the couch, Jean and Evans cuddled up near her. I grabbed my guitar from upstairs and sat in front of the fireplace. I play the strings as a test, the fire slowly burning my back with the heat flowing through the air. I strum a sting and clear my throat.

Darlin', I'd wait for you
Even if you didn't ask me to

The strings echoed softly through the hole of the guitar as Evans and Jean stared at amusement.

Tie a lasso around the moon
And bring it on down to you
I'd bottle the feeling you give me
And shelve that stuff for years to come

Closing my eyes and letting myself get lost in the feeling, I never noticed how Hermione looked at me lovingly.

'Cause, baby, when your arms are around me
I'd swear that I'm holding the sun

I smile remembering our years at Hogwarts loving each other just like now, but with children we both'll love forever.

'd give you the sun if you asked me
You could have all of the time

"Hermione?" I whispered. Hermione looked at me and hummed softly. "Hand." I say to her. "Why?" "Just because." I smile. She gives her hand to me and I grab a pen, a Muggle pen that Hermione had given to me. I drew a sun on her wrist and she looks at it. "Why?" "Because you're my sunshine. I'm the moon." "You're the moon because you're beautiful." Hermione whispered and smiled at me.

You could have the stars and the trees
When dividing up the universe

I smile at the memory that had popped up in my head.

You could have mine
You could have mine

I could hear Evans and Jean slowly drift off into a deep slumber.

Darlin', I wish that you
Could give me some more time

"I need to study, Y/n." "Can I study with you?" I suggest. Hermione smiles softly at me, "Sure." I smile wildly at my brunette and wrap my arms around her waist as we walk down the halls to the library.

To herd the whole sky in my arms
And release it when you're mine

"Do you like the stars?" I ask her. Hermione nods and rests her head on my shoulder, her hands intertwining with mine. "I love them. As much as I love you." "Cheesy." I reply simply, a blissful laugh coming out of her lips. "But it's the truth." I kiss her head and hold her hand a bit tighter, "Yeah."

I'd tell you, "I thought I loved you too"
I just didn't have the words to say

Hermione let me lay in her lap as she read her book out loud to me. Her lips moving with every word that had been written in the book. I look at her lips swaying in motion. "Staring doesn't help, beautiful." "Why should I be called beautiful when you are beautiful?" I ask her truthfully. "Mhm." "I love you." I blurt. She looked at me with love as I widen my eyes, now sitting up. "Sorry—" Hermione pecks my lips before I could even stand up. "I love you too. But, I want to read to you. Head back in my lap please." she smiles at me.

I'd put the piece in your backyard
In hopes to be enough for you to stay

It was as if Hermione read my mind. She had laughed softly at my thoughts and smiled to herself, running my hands through Jean's h/c hair he had inherited from me.

I'd give you the sun if you asked me
You could have all of the time

"There's no way!" I exclaim to Hermione. She bites her bottom lip and nods, hiding her shyness and tries not to smile. I get the guitar out of the case and smile at Hermione. I hugged her by her waist and carried her up, a squeal escaping her lips as I spin is around. Many 'I love you's escapes my lips and hug her tighter. She had gotten my dream guitar I've been wanting for my birthday. "Let me go, Y/n! I've got to breath too, y'know!" Hermione exclaimed. I let her fall to the floor safely as I kiss with her all I have.

You could have the stars and the trees
When dividing up the universe

"I could give you the whole world if I wanted to." Hermione says softly to me. I smile at her and she kisses my cheek. "I would as well, amor." I reply.

You could have mine
You could have mine

Something that my 'Mione had kept on making was the moon and the sun. She's grab the pen and draw the moon on my wrist and a sun on hers.

I'd give you the sun

Under the planets, she's write, 'I'm her sunshine,' for hers and mine was, 'I'm her beautiful girlfriend," and it was adorable to see her work hard on making it perfect.

I'd give you the sun if you asked me (I'd give you the sun)
You could have all of the time

Hermione looked at me and smiled. "What?" I ask her confusingly. It was summer break, after that it was seventh year, our last year. "What's you buy me after we dated if you did?" "Nothing." I lied. I did buy an engagement ring for her. I fell hard for her, I really did. I haven't done that to my other lovers in the past. Society knew she was the one for me. "Why, did you buy me something." Hermione smiled softly at me, "I bought you my love." I rolled my eyes, "Yeah? Well so did I." "No," Hermione said, "you're a thief. You had stolen my heart." "Wow." I laugh with her cheerfully.

You could have the stars and the trees (I'd give you the sun)
When dividing up the universe

I open my eyes and look at the strings and then up at Hermione who was softly running her fingers in Jean and Evans' hair. I knew she could feel me staring because her eyes look at mine as I sang the end softly.

You could have mine
You could have mine

She smiles at me warmly.

You could have mine

I let the guitar fall down next to me and I stand up, kissing her lips softly. She pulled away and smiled at me, "I love you." Hermione looked at me with lust. I smiled at her, "I love you too. Now, carry Evans up to his room." I carry Jeans and Hermione carries Evans up to their rooms.