Otter :o

Fifth Year, RoR Patronus Spell, Ravenclaw Y/n, Ships: Rarry, Linny, and Deamus :)
______________________________________

Y/n's pov:

I walked with Luna to the Room of Requirements for our lesson today. It was a lesson I would be sure to like and adore to store in my memories. We were going to learn the Patronus Spell today. As we entered, we were greeted by our fellow friends. Before I could go to Harry to get my things sorted out, I was pulled aside by someone I know.

"Hi, lovely." I say as she hugged me from my back. "Hello." she said back, kissing my ear. I smiled and held her arms that hugged my chest. "C'mon, let's go to the others!" I say trying to drag her and her grip to the group that was all talking. She finally let me and her go and walk to the group.

"Someone's a bit clingy today." Ginny teased. "Shouldn't be complaining when you've got Luna wrapped around your finger." Hermione said softly. I saw Ginny blush and I smiled. Hermione nuzzled her nose into my neck. "Everyone, let's form into groups. I'll give them out." Harry said. Hermione let go of me and we separated. I was with the Weasley twins and Ginny. Ginny was all giggly when George and Fred tried doing the spell (cry).

I watched as Dean and Seamus aced the spell. Then I saw Harry helping Cho with it. Ron and Harry took a glance at each other then looked away. Ron held a small blush on his face.

Okay, focus.

Okay, a memory I like something strong. A memory...when I came to Hogwarts? No, not strong enough, for some reason.

It clicked. I waved my wand and said the spell aloud. "Expecto Patronum!" A blue light flew from my wand and swished around in the air forming an animal. An otter. I looked at it on awe as another otter swirled with mine. Pairs of arms wrapped around my waist and I smiled. It made sense.

"Your Patronus formed an otter too?" "What does it look like Ms. L/n?" I say jokingly as she smiled. She kissed my head and looked up at the otters. "They're my favorite animals." I rolled my eyes. "I'm not dumb, I know that!" She giggled as I laughed with her. "I'm glad you knew." she whispered before resting herself onto me.

I was to busy dealing with my droopy girlfriend to see our otters cuddling above us.