Late Night Drive

___-_____-_____-_____-_____-____-____-___

Modern AU

Hermione woke up to someone or even something shaking her body.

"What?" she grumbled, not in the mood for shit.

"C'mon! I wanna do something!" Y/n says happily.

"You're lucky you're my future." Hermione whispered, kissing Y/n quickly.

___-____-____-___-____-____-____-____-___

"Me?" Hermione asks, Y/n handed her the car keys. "You." Y/n said, reaching for a blanket and pillow form the couch. "C'mon." she whispered.

Hermione sighed and reached out for the door. She checked her watch.

12:04 am

She looked up at the pale sky before leaving the house.

Y/n packed up random things. For example, a telescope, lanterns, and more.

It's like they were going camping.

"Let's take a stop at Starbucks then we could go to the place, Y/n." "Okay." Y/n said. She was in the mood for coffee.

_-___-___-___-____-____-___-____-____-__-

The two stayed in the car as they drove somewhere. The coffees were in the cup holders, Y/n was asleep, and Hermione was driving. It was already 1:12 am.

Time was going by slow, for Hermione at least.

Y/n's soft snores filled the car. Soft music was playing as the car drove by cities, landscapes, and more. Y/n had missed alot.

__-____-__-____-____-____-____-____-___-_

"Love? Y/n we're here." Hermione said shaking Y/n softly.

They were at a small park, lakes everywhere.

Y/n shot up slowly and drank her coffee.

"It's cold." she says towards Hermine who smiled. "I told you to grab a jacket or sweater." she smiled.

She grabbed another sweater of hers from the car and gave it to Y/n.

"Want to see if we can spot Venus?" Hermione asks. Y/n smiled and got off of the roof of the car and grabbed the telescope.

She placed it on the grass and looked up.

She spotted stars, patterns, and more. The dark blue sky, "I see it!" Hermione stood up and looked into the telescope.

"Me too." she whispered, pulling away.

She looked up as Y/n looked at Hermione, then up.

"Shooting star, make a wish." Y/n says pulling the hoodie up to her head, she pulled the strings.

Hermione smiled.

"Done?" she asked. "Done." Y/n said.

Hermione laughed and walked over to Y/n and cupped her cheeks.

She kissed her softly as Y/n's arms wrapped up Hermione's neck.

"Love you." "Love you too, darling." Y/n whispered. "This may be the best anniversary gift you've given." "Was the rest that bad?!" Y/n said offended.

"I'm just glad my wish was to finally kiss you on your lips fully." Hermione smiled softly, resting her forehead on other girls.

Y/n smiled with her.