Headache

It wasn't planned. Y/n barged into her dorm room and changed into comfortable clothes. A sweater and sweatpants. She laid in the bed, banging her head multiple times. It wasn't the stress, it was also the loud noises. Her headache was caused by the small stress this morning when she forgot about the Transfiguration test that was today. She didn't study. She didn't want to fail her parents either. She never failed them.

Then, in Potions, detention was severed for her when she accidentally spilled on Snapes' shoes. It was only a small one yet still, it was three days of detention. Right after, it was lunch, the loud noises of chattering was bothering her from talking to her friends. She was losing her appetite minute by minute. Her head was pounding her with throughout the rest of her classes. She couldn't calm it down.

She laid in bed, crying softly as the covers were pulled on her body. Her head was visible, just a tad bit. Her arms were on her head, covering it. It was also covering her ears, meaning she didn't hear the door open. "Love?" Hermione spoke gently. "Hm?" Y/n replied. Her him broke softly as she slowly uncovered her head. "Are you okay?" Hermione walked up to her lover after a long day of not seeing each other. She sat near Y/n as Y/n scooted up to her girlfriend.

"My headache hurts more than any other one I've ever had before..." Y/n muttered softly. Hermione pulled Y/n into her lap as she softly made patterns on her lovers back. Hermione felt Y/n's new tears fall onto her shirt. She didn't mind it. She wanted Y/n to be safe in her arms. Y/n's breath slowed by the minute. She tears were being dried up and her eyes weren't welling up with tears.

"I love you."

That was all Y/n needed to hear. She kissed Hermione neck softly before resting her head in Hermione's neck. Hermione kissed Y/n's head and hugged her.