Two Weeks (PART THREE)

Sunday

Hermione told me — well, Harry told Ron to tell me that Hermione wanted me to meet her in her dorm at exactly midnight. I can't believe that she wanted me up at midnight. It was 11:55 pm and I walked out of my room to her dorm room. My knuckles rapped on her door. The knob turned and I say her dressed up casually. "We're gonna have to keep quiet, my love." Hermione whispered.

I nod and bit my lip to silence myself. "Where are we going?" I ask her. She looks at me. "Somewhere." I roll my eyes and smile.

"The Astronomy Tower? To what? Study?" "You ask these questions when all I wanted to do was to slow dance here." Hermione said, looking at me in my eyes. Her mocha eyes were glistening in the moonlight. "Shall we?" "We shall." I chuckle. She takes my hand and drops the needle. Soft music plays as we sway in the dark. "Hermione Jean Granger breaking curfew?" I say to her. She laughs and kisses my forehead. "Only for you, my love." I smile warmly at her.

Monday

I groan in pain. I hit my head on the corner of a shelf when it was Potions class. I was in Defense Against the Dark Arts in pain with all of my friends. Hermione sat next to me to deal with the pain. She kissed my head and rubbed my back softly. It kept on throbbing with pain. "'Mione it hurts." I whisper to her during work time. She giggles softly. "It's okay, my love. It'll go away." I groan. She kisses my injured spot again. "I promise."

Tuesday

"Crookshanks!" I say aloud. He mewls and jumps onto my chest. I kiss his head as he purrs into my chest. "I swear, Harry. You sister loves my cat more that she loves me!" Hermione said. I look at her. "I love you both equally, just Crookshanks more." I say softly. Harry and Ron burst out laughing out lig dad Hermione chuckles softly.

Wednesday

I slept in class. With Hermione by my side taking notes for the both of us. She was a pretty fast writer. I never understood her cursive writing but I adored how she'd put little hearts above her 'i's.

Thursday

"I want her back." I say to Dean and Seamus, blushing as they look at me. "What?" I say sheepishly. "We knew, you ass!" Dean laughs. Seamus nods.

Friday

I confessed and she was happy. That's what I like. Seeing her happy. She showered me with love the whole day.