You've Got to Stop

Y/n's POV:

We had our finals coming up in a few weeks and of course I was stuck with studying. I didn't ask my lovely girlfriend for help either. I wanted to prove my parents I could do this without anyone helping my study like always but I couldn't do it.

I groaned quietly and banged my head on the table in the back library and laid it there before a hand came upon my shoulder. I look up to see comfort. I stand up and hug her. "Hi, amor." I whisper in her ear, kissing the side of her face. She's confused at first but hugs me back shortly as I pull away.

"Why are you up here so early?" "I'm studying." I reply dryly to Hermione's question. "Why didn't you ask me to help?" "Because I didn't want you to. I wanted to do this by myself." Hermione nods, knowing my relationship with my parents. "Is the seat taken?" Hermione asks softly.

I look at meet her brown eyes again, "No, you can sit." She smiles warmly at me before pulling the chair and sitting in it. She opens her book she's been reading in and reading silently while I try to focus on my book and my words. I wanted to ask. I wanted to look and admire my girlfriend. I sigh in defeat and lay my head on the table again.

"You okay, love?" Hermione asks, her hand reaching to my hair and combing it softly. "You've got to stop..." I mutter. "I've got to stop what?" "Being so fucking adorable." I lift my head up from the table and left my chin sit on my book. Hermione giggles at my remark and leans in to kiss my forehead. "I can't do that." she says knowingly.

"I can help." Hermione holds the 'p' in 'help'. I sigh, "Fine." I let her take control of my studying and she makes me lift my head up. "Maybe if you focus and get all of the answers right, you may get a treat later on." I bring my head up, "Deal. Deal." I quickly say. She laughs and brings the book I was reading up to her.