Love Mission

"Fuck! I can't do it, Lav! (no lavender brown hate please)" I explained to my friend. "C'mon, I did it to Parvati! You can do it." she stood up from her chair. She pulls me into a hug. I lay my head on her shoulder. "It's like a love mission, y'know." She nods and pats my back. "Now, you've got the plan settled in your head?" she asks me. I nod. She pulls away and smiles at me. "If it doesn't go to plan, and you chicken out, I can tell her myself." "Thanks Lav." "Anytime, Y/n."

"Okay...a nice pep ta—" "Sorry!" they exclaimed. I bend down to help pick up the books the person was carrying. "You read Little Women?" I ask them. I look to see their face. It was Hermione Granger. "Yeah, I do." she says sheepishly. "Oh, no need to get all embarrassed. I have Amit in my bookshelf as well in my dorm."

Hermione's eyes lit up. "You read Little Women, and have books?" I furrow my brows, "Yeah? Why wouldn't I?" Hermione shook her head. "I didn't mean it like that. I just, never meet someone that as a the same interests as me." I nod. We both stand up in sync as I hand the books back to her. "Thank you. Erm — can I visit your dorm sometime? To read books and hang out...?" She says unsure. I smile. "Yeah, I wouldn't mind company. Come whenever." She smiles. "Great, I'll see you then, Y/n!" she walks off.

Well that didn't go to plan but I get to hang out with her.

_____

Kinda short, I don't really know what to write, I NEED SUGGESTIONS

with much love,

Venus <3

remember to...

drink water
eat
shower
and ily <3