Chaotic Girlfriend

"Morning, baby." I hear Hermione murmur. "Hi, love." I replied. I snuggle closer to her body as she holds my waist protectively. "C'mon, my love. Let's get ready for our classes." I groan softly after she left me in the sheets of her bed. I get out of bed and go into the separate bathroom.

After we were done, she had already left leaving me in the room trying to fix my tie. I let a huff as the blue tie was left in a knot. "Hey, Y/n." Lee says softly. "Hey, Lee. Where's your beloved boyfriend?" "George isn't my boyfriend!" he blushed. I chuckled before walking with him down the Gryffindor tower.

"Y/n. Problem. We blamed an accident on you and now Snape is having you for detention after school." Fred and George say in sync. "You did what?!" I ask bitterly. Fred and George exchange looks before running. Lee sighs and walks after us after I run towards the twins.

Third person POV:

"HERMIONE PLEASE HELP PLEASE!" Fred and George yell aloud in the halls. Hermione turns towards the door of the Great Hall bringing everyone's attention. Fred and George come in panting and running fast as hell. Hermione gets up knowing why they're running. "Go to Ronald and them!" she tells the twins quickly.

They both run to them as Y/n races through the door. Hermione grabs both her arms and hugs Y/n tightly. She calms Y/n down slowly. "What happened?" Hermione asks. "Fred and George put me in detention. I didn't even do anything!" Y/n exclaimed. Hermione looked over at Fred and George who hid their beloved faces from her glare.

"I'll tell Draco to tell them off. You can spend the afternoon with me once your clear from your frame." Hermione assured her. Y/n nods and calms down. Hermione let's go of her and Y/n looks at Fred and George. "You're...so..fast!" Lee pants out, holding his stomach and breathing hard.

Y/n sighs and hugs Hermione again. "You have a chaotic girlfriend." Ron says behind me. "Draco, go to a Snape and tell him that it was Fred and George, not Y/n." Draco nods. "I'm not that chaotic, Ron." Y/n muttered sheepishly. "Sure you aren't." Hermione giggles. She kisses Y/n head before carrying her over to the Gryffindor table.