Studying Stares

Sixth Year (-_-;)・・・

Y/n's pov:

"Granger!" I yell out. "Yes?" she asked, completely annoyed that I'm here talking, or yelling to her. "Can you help me with my studies?" "I can't, I have to help Harry and Ron." "We can do it together!"

Hermione looked hesitant to even let me get in and study with the three of them. I saw her bit her lip as she thought. "Fine, you can." she said. "In the Great Hall, 5:00 pm." "That's in 2 hours." I say. "Exactly, be on time." she said sharply as she walked away.

"I'll just be on the Great Hall then." I say to myself.

Great Hall

I sat alone at a table and was checking my watch constantly.

4:58...two minutes...c'mon...

Then, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to my left then saw Hermione, Harry, and Ron. "Good afternoon." I state calmly. I see Hermione roll her eyes as Harry and Ron waved back. "Let's just get started." Hermione mumbled.

Throughout the studying, I found myself staring at Hermione right across from me. Whether I was looking at her while she was speaking, it when she was taking notes.

I'd finish my notes quickly to look at Hermione. How her hair slowly decided to fall down when she was writing. How her honey coloured eyes traveled the paper with her neat handwriting. It know it sounds weird how I kinda stalk her when she writes, but everything she does it amazing.

I don't ever think that she caught me staring. She didn't acknowledge it. Maybe it was because her friends were here, or maybe because she didn't see.

She was very pretty, gorgeous.

Hermione's pov:

I knew someone was staring at me. It was Y/n L/n. I don't think she knows I see her. I don't acknowledge it. One reason, I've been staring at her too. When Ron or Harry makes one silly joke, her angelic giggles would escape from her mouth.

When she wrote, her [ length of hair ] h/c hair would flawlessly fall to her side. Her e/c eyes tracing the words. How she'd randomly doodle on the free spaces her paper had.

Oh how pretty she was.