Cuddles

"Can we have cuddles when schools over, homework's done and stuff?" Y/n asked in the middle of a Transfiguration test. She asked directly to her girlfriend Hermione who's eyes was still her her paper as she smiled. "Anything for you, darling." she whispered, kissing Y/n cheek and finishing her test.

Y/n felt her cheeks heat up when Hermione sat back down and put her head on her shoulder as her hand slid into Y/n's.

After school

"I don't wanna do Potions! That sucks!" Y/n groaned, flipping herself on Hermione's bed. Hermione shared a dorm alone after she was the new prefect. "Wanna copy off me?" Hermione suggested. Y/n quickly got up and stood next to Hermione's desk looking at her awestruck. "For the first time!"

Hermione smiled while writing, "Yes." Y/n sat back down and kissed Hermione's cheek softly. "I love you." "I love you too, baby." Hermione said, kissing Y/n's forehead then going back to work.

A few hours later, Y/n was dead asleep on Hermione shoulder. Hermione finished up Y/n sheet then looked over at the clock.

11:05 pm

Hermione sighed. She was done with her work and Y/n's. Hermione quietly got Y/n off of her shoulder and carried her to the bed. Gently placing her down, Hermione went off to turn off the lights and put the paper away. Suddenly, Y/n's hand reached out for Hermione's wrist, making her stop and look at her.

"Stay." "I have too —"

"Please?" Y/n softly whined. Hermione let a small huff and laid next to Y/n as her body scooted away for her to get in. "These are the cuddles I asked for, right?" Y/n asked Hermione. Hermione slowly brought Y/n's hand up and kissed her five knuckles. "Yes, yes it is, my love." Hermione whispered, smiling as Y/n snuggled closer to her.

Y/n fell into a deep sleep again, hugging Hermione. Hermione knew she couldn't wake Y/n up, she grabbed her wand and shot a spell, making the paper, ink, worksheets and the light go dark. The rustling was loud, so Hermione covered Y/n's ears.

When it was done, she kissed Y/n's forehead and slept with her lover in peace.