Nightmare (Y/n)

Y/n has a nightmare

______________________________________

It was around 1:35 am in the morning. The crickets were chirping, the cold wind howling, and the light snoring Y/n made while sleeping.

Hermione was wide awake with a book in her hands. A candle on a nightstand and Y/n laying on her chest.

Right before Y/n was sleeping, Hermione read to her.

Hermione didn't seem to mind that Y/n's hands were twitching. She felt it, but she didn't mind it.

Y/n's body was all heated up. Her forehead was all hot, sweaty. Seconds later, Y/n was calling Hermione's name softly.

"Yes, love?" Hermione replied, her eyes tranced on the book still. "'Mione..." Y/n mumbled again. Hermione placed her book down and sighed. She looked at Y/n who was still asleep. "Love?" Hermione asked.

She touched Y/n's forehead.

"Y/n? Love, c'mon wake up!" Hermione exclaimed. Y/n woke up and scanned the room. Her eyes meeting Hermione. Without hesitation, Y/n jumped and hugged Hermione.

"Are you okay?" Hermione asked, hugging back. "It was horrible..." Y/n whispered. Hermione's brows furrowed, "What happened?" Hermione asked again pulling away.

Y/n's eyes were watery as they met Hermione's.

"You were being hurt, again." "By?" Y/n's mouth opened but nothing came out.

Hermione saw this, "It's okay if you don't want to tell who hurt me." Hermione grabbed Y/n's chin and kissed her full on the mouth.

Y/m kissed back eagerly waiting for this moment to happen.

They've started dating two months ago and they haven't kissed full on the mouth yet, until this magical moment.

Y/n pulled away and laid on Hermione's chest again. "Read to me?" "Anything for you, darling." Hermione whispered. Y/n smiled as Hermione grabbed her book.