The Love

previously...

She's in love with me.

Y/N'S POV:

"Wazz! Oh my fucking god!" I curse as I was pulled out of bed. My finger pulled and pulled like it was about to be ripped off. I wave my hand around for it to stop but it only tightened around my finger and I winced. "I'll get ready!" I say at last, going to my closet and grabbing my Slytherin hoodie and a pair of black jeans. I let Wazz brush my hair again and once it was done, we walked out. Wazz continues to drag me, not downstairs, but to the library. I was too tired to manage what was going on. All I didn't know was that the same thing was happening to Hermione.

HERMIONE'S POV:

I got out of bed early in the morning to return my books. It would've been over due in 24 hours. As I walked up to the library, my finger twitched and tighten. The string. "Please, not now! I've got to return my books!" I whine, trying to get over to the library which was about thirty steps away from me. My books feel onto the ground with a loud thud echoing from the empty halls and my string pulled me around the corner. I followed helplessly, hoping this would be over but...I need to apologize. No...I must.

Y/N'S POV:

"Ow!" I yelp as I bumped into someone harshly. We both happen to fall on the floor. I rub my eyes and look at the person. "I'm sorry—" "I should be. My stupid string did it." Wazz only points at the person. Looking forward, I see Hermione. "Oh. It's just you." I stand up and brush the ground dust off of me before reaching my hand out. She grabs it and she looks at me. "Yes?" I ask confusingly. "I'm sorry for yesterday." I shrug, "It's fine. If you don't want to—" "I do want to." she cuts me off. My eyes widen, "What?" Hermione sighs. "It's just—we don't know how we love each other. You said that I was different. I didn't fall in love with you quickly like the other girls. Y/n, I was afraid to fall in love with you because of what others boys did to me." I look at her, "But I'm a girl." She laughs and rolls her eyes playfully, "You know what I mean." "Do I?" She nods, "I listened to every word yesterday when I ran."

"You—you were there? I couldn't find you!" "Y/n, a want a start to our friendship. We both know we love each other but—we just have to get to know each other and then we can date." "Really?" I ask and she nods happily. "Of course. We won't live like the fairytales you've heard of. We can live like what you and I want. Not those. We can make our own stories." I look at her deeply. "I—I would love to!" I hug her waist and carry her up a bit spinning her around as her giggles escape her mouth. She pulls away from the hug, "Do we need to start a friendship? Because I would love you kiss you." I laugh and push our foreheads together, "We can learn about each other in our relationship." Hermione holds the back of my neck and we both lean in closing the gap.

I was right, her lips are soft with a hint of cinnamon in them.