Will You Be My Valentine?

The Great Hall was filled with pink and red decorations and the kids were either asking each other out, or either chatting with their friends on how to get that one special person to be theirs. You see, every Valentines Day, Dumbledore holds up a huge feast and also a ball. Like the Triwizard Tournament's ball but different. There's a big contest on who's the best winning couple who's been hanging out with each other all night at the ball. So far, Blaise and Pansy had won. The prize is stupid. It's just a day off of Hogwarts classes during the weeks. You get to chose which day you want off.

I sat at the Hufflepuff table fiddling with my marble. I snuck a glance at the brunette who I could hear her laugh from a table away. I've always wanted to ask her out since February had arrived. She's been my crush ever since and I was too much of a wuss to talk to her. Not in class when we're partners or whatever. She knows my name and it's fine I guess. She had her friends by her sides always and I couldn't help but freeze when seeing the brunette beauty. After the bell rang, I sighed blissfully and walked over to class. I wasn't much of a loner, I just pushed people away to be alone most my time. Which is all of the time but get the facts. "Y/n!" Someone had called out. I was almost near class and someone behind me shouts, 'Y/n'. Who could possibly need me—

"Hermione! Hi!" I say, completely confused and full of myself. My body starts sweating and I start to regret the words from before. "Need anything?" I spoke out softly. Her perks her head up from looking down at her feet. "So, you know that Valentines Ball is up in a few days." I nod, completely to getting the right facts. "I was wondering if you would—be my Valentines?" I can see the sudden blush on her face. The chatter around me was blown away and all I could hear was my heartbeat racing. "I would love to." I whisper. I didn't think she'd catch it but she did. I can see her wild grin plastering her face and she walks up to me swinging her arms around my neck.

"Can't wait to see what you wear, Y/n/n." I almost starting falling down to my knees. The nickname, the sudden action. God I'm in love with her. "Me too." I say sheepishly. She pulls away from the hug and kisses my cheek. Her warm smile meets my eyes before she walks away. The bell had rung right after she waved goodbye to go to her class. "Blimey! I'm going to be late!" I rush into the classroom and greet the professor before sitting in my seat, head in my hands. "Fuck..." I mutter.

THE VALENTINES BALL MAY BE UP TOMORROW AFTER SCHOOL WHICH ENDS AT 2:00 I GET HOME AT 3:10 IN MY TIMEZONE (idrk with part of the timezone thingy)

THIS IS A VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL :D

Remember to...

drink
eat
sleep
drink water
and...i love you all so fucking much <3