Chapter 66

Steve happily carried Heidi to the floor everyone else lived on, taking her to their former room. He didn't feel right kicking Bucky out of the penthouse while he fucked his wife, so he settled for this room. It had sat empty since Tony moved the two to the penthouse. Housekeeping continued to clean it weekly, but the only furniture being the bed and other large furniture. Everything else was taken up to the penthouse.

Steve carried Heidi to the bed, laying her down gently. He held her face in his hands, staring into her eyes and feeling himself lost in the deep pools of blue. "I love you, so so much." He said confidently.

Heidi held onto Steve's forearms, clutching onto him tightly. "I love you." She promised.

Steve slowly peeled off Heidi's clothes. His hands roamed her body as he did so, kissing along her entire body as her layers were stripped. When she was finally naked in front of him, he laid her back onto the bed, her legs hanging over the edge. He shifted her, laying a pillow under her hips to support her.

Steve trailed kisses down her body, sloppy kisses with tongue and teeth. He started by leaving a love bite on her neck. He heard Heidi let out a quiet moan, grasping onto him tightly as he made his descent. He moved onto her breasts, softly kissing down her sensitive skin, knowing she had been tender, he avoided biting or sucking. He moved down her swollen bump, his hands rubbing along her soft skin while he kissed. Finally, he reached where he'd been so desperate to see for the last several weeks. He threw her thighs up onto his shoulders. "Are you comfortable?" Steve asked before he proceeded.

"Yes. Please, daddy, I need you." Heidi almost whimpered. She'd needed his touch, she'd been craving him for weeks. She felt like she could cum from his kiss alone, lately. Every inch of her skin felt electric. Steve grinned before finally diving his head down. He licked a strip along her, his eyes rolling back at the taste of his wife, a growl coming deep from his chest. His tongue slipped deeply into her, curling inside of her before slipping back out. His tongue expertly danced around her swollen pussy, flicking her clit every change he got. It seemed like it took no time at all before Heidi moaned loudly, her thighs lightly squeezing his head as she came undone. Steve guided her through her high, gripping onto her hips as he drank up every drop of his wife's delicious taste.

"I need you, daddy." Heidi whined. She'd been without him for so long, she needed him. She tried desperately to see him, her swollen bump hiding her view of her wonderful husband.

Steve picked his head up, staring down at his wife with blown pupils and a large grin. "I'm here, sugar. I've got you. It's just been a while, and the baby is taking up a lot of room, I gotta make sure you're ready so I don't hurt you." Steve explained. Heidi let out a frustrated sigh, laying her head back onto the pillow he'd put behind her head.

Steve let out a quiet laugh before dropping his head back down. His lips wrapped around her clit, his tongue flicking lightly. He slowly pushed a finger into her, careful to move slowly. He felt her walls flutter around his finger, slowly pulsing into her until he felt her relax. Only then did he add a second finger. He curled his fingers inside of her, slowly fucking her while his tongue flicked at the swollen bundle of nerves. Heidi let out a loud moan, her hands gripping the sheets tightly until she found his spare hand, lacing their fingers together tightly. Steve continued to slowly pump his fingers into her, his tongue flicking and flattening against her clit, lightly sucking on her periodically.

Steve picked his head up from her clit, standing up to his full height so he could admire his wife. His thumb took the spot of rubbing her clit. "Let go for me, sugar. I've got you." He said calmly. He stared down at Heidi as her eyes pinched tightly shut, clenching tightly around his fingers as she fell apart.

Heidi's orgasm hit her like a truck, she felt ever nerve in her body lit up. Goosebumps overtook her bump and her breasts, tingles up her spine as her legs shook. She felt a few stray tears pinch out of her tightly closed eyes, rolling down the sides of her face as her orgasm overwhelmed her. Steve kept up his slow pace, until she calmed down, until all that remained of her high was her walls fluttering around his fingers. He slowly pulled them out, groaning loudly as he licked them clean, obsessed with the taste of his wife.

"You have to tell me if I hurt you, okay?" Steve almost begged. He'd read that sex could be painful the further along they got. Heidi nodded in agreement, lightly squeezing Steve's hand as their hands stayed locked together. She almost didn't care if it hurt, she needed him.

Steve hung her legs over his arms, holding her hips a little higher, supporting her in a comfortable position. He lined his cock up, slowly pushing into her. His eyes rolled back at the incredible feeling. He studied Heidi's face as he slowly sank into her. Heidi clutched onto his hand, closing her eyes as he inched into her. She moaned loudly, tensing when he was halfway into her.

"Should I stop?" Steve asked. Heidi immediately shook her head no. "Please don't." She begged. She squeezed onto his hand as he continued, slowly sinking into her until he was finally fully seated.

"Fuck, sugar. I've missed this." Steve said. He hadn't moved, he stood fully seated in his wife for a moment before slowly rocking his hips into her. Heidi reached out her other hand, grasping for him as she moaned loudly, already being sent into another orgasm. Steve grabbed onto her hand, their fingers linking while he fucked her through another high.

Steve pulled his hands out of hers, carefully pulling her to sit up as much as she could, his hands supported her as she sat up and wrapped her arms around his neck. She crashed their lips together, immediately deepening the kiss. Their tongues tangled in synch as Steve slowly fucked her, feeling her already clenching around him. He broke the kiss, kissing down her jaw and down to her neck while she fell apart in his arms. Her juices spilling out of her and onto his cock as well as the sheets.

Heidi whimpered loudly, her nails digging into his back. "I... daddy." Heidi moaned loudly, laying her head back.

"I know, sugar. I love you, too." Steve said between moans. He kissed up her neck again, kissing along her jaw. He saw tears down her face, knowing they were simply from being overwhelmed and overjoyed. He placed a soft kiss on each of her closed eyelids before meeting their lips again. "I love you, so much." Steve said again as he fucked her. Each thrust Heidi let out a moan, her nails still clutching onto him, her thighs tensing as her legs shook.

Steve continued his slow thrusts into Heidi, pulling out almost to the tip before slowly sliding back in. "Can you give me another, sugar?" Steve almost begged. He'd already fucked her through four, but he felt his own high approaching, desperate to chase it, but he knew he couldn't go rougher. His pace quickened, but he kept his thrusts easy as he felt her clench around him. "That's my girl." He praised.

Heidi tensed, her legs shook as chills went through her entire body. She pulled Steve's face to hers, crashing their lips together as he swallowed her moans, almost screaming into his mouth as her final orgasm washed over her. The two came in synch, Steve pushing himself as far into her as he could reach, hearing Heidi gasp from the feeling as he came deep inside her. His thrusts slowed until finally stopping, finally breaking their kiss and laying his head onto her shoulder as the two caught their breath.

Steve slowly pulled out of her, letting her legs out of his arms. He quickly pulled Heidi against him, hugging onto her tightly. He moved to lay the two in bed, avoiding the soaking spot that was underneath of her and letting her lay against his chest. His hands ran along her spine, caressing her curves as she curled into him. "I've missed that." Heidi finally said with a sleepy chuckle.

"I've missed it too, I've missed you." Steve said back, kissing her forehead lightly. He held onto Heidi as she slowly fell asleep against him. He just enjoyed holding onto his wife as she slept, letting her get as much rest as she needed.