Chapter 57

Heidi woke up to the sound of her alarm in her ear, she rolled over and shut it off, hoping not to wake up Steve. But he was already awake, she felt him start to lightly rub her bump.

"I'm sorry I woke you up." Heidi said sleepily.

"You didn't, sugar. Buck and I are going to work with you today, remember?" Steve asked. Heidi yawned and rolled back over to her other side to face Steve. Her bump was pressed up against his bare chest as she smiled over at him.

"I forgot all about the presentation today." Heidi said with a sigh. Steve started to lightly stroke her cheek with his thumb. "You'll be fine, sugar. You've been working on this for months." Steve reassured her.

"I love you, honey." Heidi said sweetly, she put her hand over Steve's as it rested on her face.

"And I love you, Mrs. Rogers." Steve promised. "Let's get you a shower so you can get ready." Steve said. He let go of her face and hopped up, rushing to Heidi's side of the bed and offering his arms to her. He watched as Heidi rolled onto her other side and helped her sit up. He kneeled down in front of her, staring up at her for a moment. "Are you going to be sick?" He asked sweetly, reaching up again and holding onto her face lightly.

"No. I'm okay, I'm just so tired all the time." She admitted with a sigh.

"I know, sugar. I'm sorry, we're almost there, I promise." Steve reassured her. He stood up and held onto her forearms, he let her think she was pulling herself up but he pulled her to her feet and steadied her until she headed towards the shower. Steve followed behind happily, stripping to nothing while Heidi pulled Steve's oversized flannel off of her.

"I'm going to miss seeing you like this." Steve admitted as he walked them both into the shower and turned the water on. Heidi smiled up at him and wrapped her arms around his torso.

"Well now that Zemo is in jail, we can do this again. Actually on purpose this time." Heidi teased, Steve couldn't help but smile down at her. He was worried with how sick she had been this whole time she wasn't going to want another baby.

"Really?" Steve asked, he couldn't have contained his smile if he tried.

"Of course, you were still wanting 3, weren't you?" Heidi asked, smiling up at her beautiful husband.

"Sugar I'll give you a thousand if you asked." Steve teased, he leaned down and kissed her lips. His hands came up, holding onto her face, his fingers tangling in her wet hair as she deepened the kiss. He felt her reach for his cock and quickly stopped the kiss, leaning his forehead against hers.

"It's not fair to keep holding out on me." Heidi said with a pouty face.

"You know you're at risk for early labor, the doctor told you sex could induce you. We gotta keep him in there a little longer." Steve said, he kissed her forehead lightly before starting to soap up his hands and wash her.

"It's been weeks, I'm going crazy over here." Heidi said with a big sigh as Steve kneeled in front of her to wash her oversized bump.

"I promise if you haven't had him by 34 weeks, I will fuck you crazy, okay?" Steve said with a laugh. He lifted her leg onto his knee and started washing her leg, she steadied herself by holding onto his shoulder.

"Then he better stay in there until then. The doctor already said no sex for six weeks after he's born, I can't hold out that long." Heidi joked.

"I think it'll be easier than you think, you'll be exhausted, probably sore." Steve said sweetly, he hopped up and moved to rub the soap into her back, massaging her skin as he did so. Heidi groaned in pleasure and leaned her head back onto his chest as he did so.