Chapter 26

Steve and Heidi sat together on the jet SHIELD sent to send the two on their honeymoon, they would be in Fiji on a small private island together for the next three weeks. Heidi was nervous at first to be so far from the compound but then Steve explained that Tony bought the island. They would be the only two there and that nobody but the team and Fury himself knew where they were going, so nobody could find them if they even tried. Steve explained how Tony had set up perimeter alerts all around the island, if anyone or anything even came close to shore Tony and Fury would be alerted. Tony also had several unmanned suits around the island ready to snap into action at Tony's demand to protect Heidi. Steve had his shield as well and several weapons. But he knew they were safe, he just wanted Heidi to feel comfortable enough to enjoy their honeymoon.

"Penny for your thoughts, Mrs. Rogers?" Steve asked with a smile, gently squeezing Heidi's side as she laid against his chest.

"Oh, sorry. I've just never been in a plane before." Heidi admitted.

"It's a SHIELD jet, you're the safest you could ever be." Steve promised her.

"The safest I could ever be is with you." Heidi replied with a smile, leaning her head against him. Steve kissed her forehead and squeezed her a little tighter. "I'm here, sugar. Just you and I for the next three weeks." Steve said.

"Did Wanda and Nat know where we are going?" Heidi asked.

"Yes, they knew." Steve admitted.

"Okay, good. They packed my bag for me, I hope they thought of everything." Heidi said. She didn't even know about a honeymoon at all until Steve led her to the car after their reception.

"They did, I gave them a list of what you needed." Steve admitted with a proud smile.

"How do you always think of everything?" Heidi asked with a chuckle, relaxing further into Steve's arms.

"Get some sleep, sugar. This is a 20 hour flight." Steve said, kissing her temple gently until she moved her head back to find his lips.

"It's our wedding night, aren't you going to fuck me?" Heidi asked, smiling up at him.

"10 minutes ago you were scared to fly, now you wanna fuck?" Steve asked with a grin, Heidi nodded.

"I can't say no to my wife." Steve said scooping Heidi up into his lap before standing up, leading them towards the bedroom in the back of the plane. He gently tossed Heidi onto the bed while he stripped off his tux. The girls had helped Heidi change into a simple black party dress after the reception so luckily he didn't have to worry about ruining her wedding dress.

"I have a rule today though, sugar." Steve said, lifting her chin between his fingers, making her look up at him as she sat on the edge of the bed naked.

"Yes, daddy?" Heidi asked sweetly, staring up at her husband.

"Tonight, cum as much as you want, whenever you want. My wife deserves it." Steve said softly, admiring his beautiful wife under him.

He quickly climbed onto the bed to kiss Heidi, his tongue finding it's way into her mouth. Heidi wrapped her arms around his neck, anchoring herself to him. His hands explored her beautiful naked body until he made his way to her swollen clit, his finger tracing circles against her, driving her crazy. She moaned into his mouth, tightening her grip around his neck. Steve moved to massage her clit with his thumb, sliding two fingers deep inside her.

"Fuck..." Heidi moaned loudly, throwing her head back onto the pillow. Steve thrusted his fingers in and out of her quickly, curling them up in her and easily finding the spot to drive her crazy while his thumb kept tracing lazy circles around her throbbing clit. She tensed up around his fingers, pulling his lips back down to hers while she came around him. When she came down from her high Steve hadn't stopped, his fingers continued at the same pace, his thumb still tracing circled around her clit. He admired his beautiful wife in his arms, moaning and yelling his name and slowly slid a third finger inside of her, studying her face for any type of bad reaction. Surprisingly she welcomed him, he felt her stretch around his fingers and groaned into her mouth at the thought. He loved feeling her stretch around his thick cock and his fingers, it drove him crazy.